Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(25-06-2015 10:05 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 09:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No it isn't. Haven't you seen the news or any recent doco's lately?
There's always pictures of poor Bangladesh people or some African kids starving and what do they all have in common? they all have motherfucking smartphones...

Suuure, can't afford food but you can afford a call, data and text monthly plan...

Gotta agree with Muffs here. Thumbsup

They normally have AK47's too!

Yabut if you lived in a country where even the large fat animals will motherfucking destroy you, you'll be carrying around an ak-47 too. That and if you were some kid stolen by some rebel group and doped up on drugs and brainwashed. that's right, shit got real real fast

Oh 'Frica, you so silly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-06-2015, 10:11 PM
(25-06-2015 10:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yabut if you lived in a country where even the large fat animals will motherfucking destroy you, you'll be carrying around an ak-47 too.

I do. So far I have had a close encounter with a great white and my mate with crocodiles. This is Australia. The sharks swim around with knifes and forks!

And there are mean spiders looking at me and death adder snakes on the north shore.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-06-2015, 10:13 PM
(25-06-2015 10:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 10:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yabut if you lived in a country where even the large fat animals will motherfucking destroy you, you'll be carrying around an ak-47 too.

I do. So far I have had a close encounter with a great white and my mate with crocodiles. This is Australia. The sharks swim around with knifes and forks!

And there are mean spiders looking at me and death adder snakes on the north shore.

Wait, you're Straylian?
*long disgruntled groan*
25-06-2015, 10:14 PM
(25-06-2015 10:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 10:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I do. So far I have had a close encounter with a great white and my mate with crocodiles. This is Australia. The sharks swim around with knifes and forks!

Wait, you're Straylian?
*long disgruntled groan*

Be careful or I'll steal your pc. Wink

Oh and this was my gun of choice in Australia as a kid.

[Image: zw_sniper_rifle_m93-762.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
25-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Don't you guys know all that Steve Irwin/ Crocodile Dundee "that's a knife" shit down there?
25-06-2015, 10:25 PM
(25-06-2015 10:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  Don't you guys know all that Steve Irwin/ Crocodile Dundee "that's a knife" shit down there?

That idiot got killed by a stingray. I mean seriously, a stingray???

All show and all talk that guy. I worked as a hunter aged 10 with guys who were real bushmen. These guys ate witchetty grubs, the works. I only ate them when they were fried. Snakes too. Smile

[Image: 0UNbchwcco5atpzm00VxIRPXo1_500.jpg]

Banjo.
25-06-2015, 10:58 PM
(25-06-2015 10:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 10:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  Don't you guys know all that Steve Irwin/ Crocodile Dundee "that's a knife" shit down there?

That idiot got killed by a stingray. I mean seriously, a stingray???

All show and all talk that guy. I worked as a hunter aged 10 with guys who were real bushmen. These guys ate witchetty grubs, the works. I only ate them when they were fried. Snakes too. Smile

[Image: 0UNbchwcco5atpzm00VxIRPXo1_500.jpg]

I'd see how that fool handled animals on tv and hope he'd get bit.
30-06-2015, 06:45 AM
This is the last day of my 'staycation'. I can't decide if I should continue on my cleaning binge or just do nothing all day.

I know I will be returning to a huge mess to untangle at work tomorrow. Undecided

Still waiting to hear if my son's offer on the house he wants to buy will be accepted - he's a nervous wreck about it - I am not far behind. It's a seller's market around here. He has already upped his offer by 15K. He can't offer any more.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-06-2015, 02:36 PM
Re: Small things that make you frown
My classy neighbors cursing and hollering at each other. Nice.
30-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Son didn't get the house...pretty disappointed. Don't have the details yet. Don't know if he was outbid or what happened.

I hate that he and the girlfriend didn't get it. Back to looking. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF