Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
Wanna know what makes me frown? That I nominated Tartarus for the Ice Bucket challenge ( Evil_monster ) and he still hasn't done it ( Dodgy ).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
28-08-2014, 01:49 PM
(28-08-2014 12:32 PM)bemore Wrote:  Winters coming...

Summer not leaving.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-08-2014, 02:16 PM
(28-08-2014 01:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Wanna know what makes me frown? That I nominated Tartarus for the Ice Bucket challenge ( Evil_monster ) and he still hasn't done it ( Dodgy ).

It was a really poor nomination, and I frowned when I saw you did it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
28-08-2014, 03:26 PM
(28-08-2014 02:16 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 01:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Wanna know what makes me frown? That I nominated Tartarus for the Ice Bucket challenge ( Evil_monster ) and he still hasn't done it ( Dodgy ).

It was a really poor nomination, and I frowned when I saw you did it.

I want to see it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-08-2014, 03:38 PM
(28-08-2014 03:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 02:16 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  It was a really poor nomination, and I frowned when I saw you did it.

I want to see it.

thas what she said....

bam! Tongue

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
28-08-2014, 05:01 PM
When I pick up my hamster and she pees on me.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
28-08-2014, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 06:17 PM by Free Thought.)

Yeah, thanks for that Hughsie; fuck you too.

Fer the record; I aint doin' it, for various reasons; at the moment I'm in constant pain, I'm a cantankerous bastard and I'm opposed to gimmicks for serious matters.

When I can I'll just throw money at the organisers....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-08-2014, 06:34 PM
(28-08-2014 06:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Yeah, thanks for that Hughsie; fuck you too.

Fer the record; I aint doin' it, for various reasons; at the moment I'm in constant pain, I'm a cantankerous bastard and I'm opposed to gimmicks for serious matters.

It's the money that really counts, pouting water over yourself doesn't cure anything. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-08-2014, 06:41 PM
(28-08-2014 06:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 06:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, thanks for that Hughsie; fuck you too.

It's the money that really counts, pouting water over yourself doesn't cure anything. Smile

Yes, well when I figure out how to throw money at them, I shall do so.
But still; I refuse to waste water, drought-starved country and all.

As for a small thing which makes me frown; iTunes won't put a video I have onto my iPod because 'iPod can't play this file', it says this while placing 23 other functioning MP4 files onto the iPod...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Atothetheist's lacking skills in the flirtation department. Weeping