Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2016, 02:20 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(15-01-2016 05:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  The real Grizzly Adams, Dan Haggerty, has passed!

Remember Gentle Ben? Sadcryface
[Image: grizzly_adams_650x300_a01_1-e1353799404586.jpg]

Was he passed by a bear?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
16-01-2016, 06:59 PM
Heart RE: Small things that make you frown
It's okay, everyone! No need to worry. My soul is being prayed for at this very moment in a proper prayer group by some real Christians who are very concerned for me.

Jesus told this one guy that he's going to appear to me very soon in a special vision so that I'll be convinced of his existence and I'll finally be saved. Thumbsup

Can't wait!
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
17-01-2016, 01:30 AM
(16-01-2016 06:59 PM)Aliza Wrote:  It's okay, everyone! No need to worry. My soul is being prayed for at this very moment in a proper prayer group by some real Christians who are very concerned for me.

Jesus told this one guy that he's going to appear to me very soon in a special vision so that I'll be convinced of his existence and I'll finally be saved. Thumbsup

Can't wait!
Wait is it Jebus or the guy who's going to appear to you?

Perhaps you should worry a bit instead. (^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-01-2016, 01:40 AM
(17-01-2016 01:30 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(16-01-2016 06:59 PM)Aliza Wrote:  It's okay, everyone! No need to worry. My soul is being prayed for at this very moment in a proper prayer group by some real Christians who are very concerned for me.

Can't wait!
Wait is it Jebus or the guy who's going to appear to you?

According to this guy, Jesus is coming tonight in my dream! I'm so excited! If only I could fall asleep long enough to receive him.
17-01-2016, 01:44 AM
(17-01-2016 01:40 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-01-2016 01:30 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Wait is it Jebus or the guy who's going to appear to you?

According to this guy, Jesus is coming tonight in my dream! I'm so excited! If only I could fall asleep long enough to receive him.

[Image: 44093046e0e099a73a182f0a966413f5.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-01-2016, 01:51 AM
(17-01-2016 01:30 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Wait is it Jebus or the guy who's going to appear to you?

Well good luck then. (^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-01-2016, 02:21 AM
Sprouts on my xmas dinner.
[+] 1 user Likes Thewonderer's post
17-01-2016, 04:10 AM

Blink Laugh out load

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-02-2016, 07:57 PM
The search for a job trudges on. Confused Seems like recruiters call me in to fill out paperwork and help them make some sort of quota then they vanish into the never never. Seems rude to me to not respond to follow-up emails.

One wants me to outright lie on my resume'. Ummm, nope.

Had a wonderful interview with a man yesterday...I was so excited. My skills are just what he needs and the environment is perfect for me. Unfortunately, it seems that the recruiter failed to mention that it's a part-time position. I need a full-time paycheck. Sadcryface

Still no word on when my job ends.

I have another interview in the morning but after talking to the recruiter for that one I already know it's not the place for me. UGH! I will go, just in case I am wrong about that but my hopes aren't high. And it's good to practice my interviewing skills.

I guess I will go pout now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-02-2016, 08:00 PM
(02-02-2016 07:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The search for a job trudges on. Confused Seems like recruiters call me in to fill out paperwork and help them make some sort of quota then they vanish into the never never. Seems rude to me to not respond to follow-up emails.

One wants me to outright lie on my resume'. Ummm, nope.

Had a wonderful interview with a man yesterday...I was so excited. My skills are just what he needs and the environment is perfect for me. Unfortunately, it seems that the recruiter failed to mention that it's a part-time position. I need a full-time paycheck. Sadcryface

Still no word on when my job ends.

I have another interview in the morning but after talking to the recruiter for that one I already know it's not the place for me. UGH! I will go, just in case I am wrong about that but my hopes aren't high. And it's good to practice my interviewing skills.

I guess I will go pout now.

Hug Job Marketing sucks. So stressful. I'm sorry.