Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
A little help...my frown is not quite so frowny...the owner of the old company was fired by the new company today and word is that one of the next to go will be the screaming maniac of a CPA I have been working under. I have to keep that under wraps at work and must try to keep a shit-eating grin off my face.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
03-02-2016, 06:37 PM
(03-02-2016 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A little help...my frown is not quite so frowny...the owner of the old company was fired by the new company today and word is that one of the next to go will be the screaming maniac of a CPA I have been working under. I have to keep that under wraps at work and must try to keep a shit-eating grin off my face.

Ask them if you can do the firing. Thumbsup
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
03-02-2016, 06:41 PM
(03-02-2016 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A little help...my frown is not quite so frowny...the owner of the old company was fired by the new company today and word is that one of the next to go will be the screaming maniac of a CPA I have been working under. I have to keep that under wraps at work and must try to keep a shit-eating grin off my face.

How about the lazy, incompetent bimbo young lady whose work you had to do?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-02-2016, 06:51 PM
(03-02-2016 06:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  

How about the lazy, incompetent bimbo young lady whose work you had to do?

She's still there. She is familiar with all the employees and the new people aren't. She is also pregnant. I am pretty sure that they won't fire her till sometime after she has the baby.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-02-2016, 06:53 PM
(03-02-2016 06:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  

Ask them if you can do the firing. Thumbsup

Wouldn't that be fun?!?!?!?!?! Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-02-2016, 11:08 PM
I have really long eyelashes. They are too long for my glasses and they rub on the lenses all the time. It makes it feel pokey and gets my lenses smeary a lot. If I have my glasses out far enough that they don't rub then they are too far down my nose and my bifocals don't work.

I can't see well enough to trim them myself nor do I trust someone else to do it. Sad

(no I'm not plucking them Tongue )

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
04-02-2016, 12:13 AM
(03-02-2016 11:08 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I have really long eyelashes. They are too long for my glasses and they rub on the lenses all the time. It makes it feel pokey and gets my lenses smeary a lot. If I have my glasses out far enough that they don't rub then they are too far down my nose and my bifocals don't work.

I can't see well enough to trim them myself nor do I trust someone else to do it. Sad

Advice? "Contact Lenses"

Been wearing them since the good old "Hard plastic, wash 'em in peroxide" days.

Things have gotten much better since then and they've wonderful!

Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
04-02-2016, 12:51 AM
(04-02-2016 12:13 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 11:08 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I have really long eyelashes. They are too long for my glasses and they rub on the lenses all the time. It makes it feel pokey and gets my lenses smeary a lot. If I have my glasses out far enough that they don't rub then they are too far down my nose and my bifocals don't work.

Advice? "Contact Lenses"

Been wearing them since the good old "Hard plastic, wash 'em in peroxide" days.

Things have gotten much better since then and they've wonderful!

Heart

I have a three-way astigmatism in one eye and I've tried contacts before but they don't stay in place to line up the three areas needing adjustment. Which is a pity because the lenses themselves never bothered me a lick. I never even felt them in my eyes.

Thx though. Smile

04-02-2016, 08:32 AM

My mother had that problem. Here's the solution:

[Image: expert-tools_eyelash-curler_pack-shot-crop.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-02-2016, 09:58 AM
(04-02-2016 08:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  

My mother had that problem. Here's the solution:

[Image: expert-tools_eyelash-curler_pack-shot-crop.png]

I used those years ago but since I don't wear make-up the curling doesn't last very long (mascara, when it dries it's like concrete but plain lashes only last about an hour) and I kept pinching my lame self. Sad

Thx though.