21-02-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
Having a tummy flu. Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2016, 11:48 AM
(21-02-2016 11:19 AM)Nurse Wrote:  The "small things that make you smile" thread is making me frown. Eewwww. Hairy lady legs Rainbow Vomit

How hairy are lady legs really? It can't be that bad
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
21-02-2016, 12:27 PM
(21-02-2016 11:48 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 11:19 AM)Nurse Wrote:  The "small things that make you smile" thread is making me frown. Eewwww. Hairy lady legs Rainbow Vomit

How hairy are lady legs really? It can't be that bad

Bad. VERY bad.
21-02-2016, 12:35 PM
(21-02-2016 12:27 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 11:48 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  How hairy are lady legs really? It can't be that bad

Bad. VERY bad.

I'm not sure I feel that's true. Well generally speaking. But I guess it's as much about being happy about your own look as anything else. It would.have to be really bad for me.to care.
21-02-2016, 01:23 PM
(21-02-2016 11:45 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  People who are sissy-silly about hairy legs. Tongue

In fairness, you did say you don't have much body hair. When I was younger I shaved my legs every other day and probably wouldn't have been wasting my time if I had taken the time every day. Dark, coarse hair. Feels yucky...if I go three days now the marlin tattoo on my leg looks like he has a hairy chest. Sadcryface

I couldn't wait to start shaving...especially considering I was wearing a Catholic uniform skirt every day...dragging knee socks up a hairy leg is not all that pleasant.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-02-2016, 03:30 PM
(21-02-2016 01:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 11:45 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  People who are sissy-silly about hairy legs. Tongue

In fairness, you did say you don't have much body hair. When I was younger I shaved my legs every other day and probably wouldn't have been wasting my time if I had taken the time every day. Dark, coarse hair. Feels yucky...if I go three days now the marlin tattoo on my leg looks like he has a hairy chest. Sadcryface

I couldn't wait to start shaving...especially considering I was wearing a Catholic uniform skirt every day...dragging knee socks up a hairy leg is not all that pleasant.

Okay, I concede that point and no I wouldn't want to look like a gorilla but I don't find man hair offensive, nr woman hair and I think the need for woman hairlessness is exaggerated and overrated. BUT I still hold to do what suits you. Smile

(btw, I was poking fun at Nurse because of her "ewww...". Smile )

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
21-02-2016, 04:50 PM
(28-08-2014 11:42 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 11:40 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  We already have a thread for smiling so let's turn that smile upside down! Post here little things that leave a scowl on your face.

When you make the tenth and final post on a page and then somebody posts immediately after you. Then nobody notices you posted. Sad

When I get to the end of my 25 minute walk from our designated parking lot to the turnstile to enter the shipyard and I look up to see a large black man in a suit standing in front of the turnstile holding a fistful of pamphlets asking me if I have heard the good news.....
So was the good news that you had the day off?
21-02-2016, 04:55 PM
(04-02-2016 12:51 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 12:13 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Advice? "Contact Lenses"

Been wearing them since the good old "Hard plastic, wash 'em in peroxide" days.

Things have gotten much better since then and they've wonderful!

Heart

I have a three-way astigmatism in one eye and I've tried contacts before but they don't stay in place to line up the three areas needing adjustment. Which is a pity because the lenses themselves never bothered me a lick. I never even felt them in my eyes.

Thx though. Smile
How about lazic surgery? I had it done at fifty five years of age after wearing glasses for half a century. I didn't know one could see individual leaves on trees before that. GReat results and been fine for 14 years since.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
21-02-2016, 05:04 PM
(21-02-2016 04:55 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(04-02-2016 12:51 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I have a three-way astigmatism in one eye and I've tried contacts before but they don't stay in place to line up the three areas needing adjustment. Which is a pity because the lenses themselves never bothered me a lick. I never even felt them in my eyes.

Thx though. Smile
How about lazic surgery? I had it done at fifty five years of age after wearing glasses for half a century. I didn't know one could see individual leaves on trees before that. GReat results and been fine for 14 years since.

Because of my mom's experience with it 25yrs ago.

My mom, years ago, had laser surgery on her eye and the retina detached. They tried to fix it twice but couldn't. Her eye died, had to be removed and she had to have a glass eye. Now, granted we had a lot of fun with that glass eye (the stories I could tell) but no thanks, I've been wearing glasses since I was in 1st grade and I'm okay with that. Smile

22-02-2016, 10:33 PM
I'm not drunk enough to forget about how crap today was.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post