Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
I feel inadequate on this forum! Lol. Everyone is like super smart and has crazy cool jobs and I'm over here going. "I'm just a dumby dumb sahm with nothing to offer the group." Man. Tongue Screw you guys.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 01:54 PM
(01-03-2016 01:50 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  ... Everyone is like super smart and has crazy cool jobs...

Speak for yourself. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-03-2016, 01:56 PM
(01-03-2016 01:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 01:50 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  ... Everyone is like super smart and has crazy cool jobs...

Speak for yourself. Dodgy

You my dear fit into that "super smart" category with good job in the future I'm sure. So hush. Bangin
01-03-2016, 01:58 PM
(01-03-2016 01:56 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 01:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Speak for yourself. Dodgy

You my dear fit into that "super smart" category with good job in the future I'm sure. So hush. Bangin

I believe your assessment to be inaccurate...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-03-2016, 01:58 PM
(01-03-2016 01:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 01:56 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  You my dear fit into that "super smart" category with good job in the future I'm sure. So hush. Bangin

I believe your assessment to be inaccurate...

Nope. I may be a dumby dumb, but I am not blind.
02-03-2016, 01:01 AM
(01-03-2016 01:50 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I feel inadequate on this forum! Lol. Everyone is like super smart and has crazy cool jobs and I'm over here going. "I'm just a dumby dumb sahm with nothing to offer the group." Man. Tongue Screw you guys.

It's encouraging to see that the "average" TTA member is fairly brilliant.

In my regular affairs I am considered to be the smart guy and amongst the general population surrounding me I often feel like Albert Fucking Einstein. It's humbling to come here and witness some true brilliance, and it's soothing to know I share non-belief with many brilliant minds.

I see nothing wrong with being "average" and accepting of it, in a world full of below average jerkoffs who act like they're experts in the subject of everything.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
02-03-2016, 01:29 AM
(02-03-2016 01:01 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 01:50 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I feel inadequate on this forum! Lol. Everyone is like super smart and has crazy cool jobs and I'm over here going. "I'm just a dumby dumb sahm with nothing to offer the group." Man. Tongue Screw you guys.

It's encouraging to see that the "average" TTA member is fairly brilliant.

In my regular affairs I am considered to be the smart guy and amongst the general population surrounding me I often feel like Albert Fucking Einstein. It's humbling to come here and witness some true brilliance, and it's soothing to know I share non-belief with many brilliant minds.

I see nothing wrong with being "average" and accepting of it, in a world full of below average jerkoffs who act like they're experts in the subject of everything.

Just being average still means you are better than a good number of people.

02-03-2016, 02:13 AM
(02-03-2016 01:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 01:01 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  It's encouraging to see that the "average" TTA member is fairly brilliant.

Just being average still means you are better than a good number of people.

Yep. And in a society where everybody thinks they're the most important person strolling across the planet, despite their lack intelligence or contributions to this world, it's a breath of fresh air to see those who are accepting of who they are.

I've recently had to tolerate the bullshit of a pathological liar coworker who would be quite tolerable if he'd just STFU and quit trying to convince everybody at work that he's the smartest, greatest, bestest there ever was at everything there ever has been, and does so using stories so outlandish you can't whether to laugh or vomit.
02-03-2016, 02:44 AM
(02-03-2016 02:13 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 01:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Just being average still means you are better than a good number of people.

Yep. And in a society where everybody thinks they're the most important person strolling across the planet, despite their lack intelligence or contributions to this world, it's a breath of fresh air to see those who are accepting of who they are.

I've recently had to tolerate the bullshit of a pathological liar coworker who would be quite tolerable if he'd just STFU and quit trying to convince everybody at work that he's the smartest, greatest, bestest there ever was at everything there ever has been, and does so using stories so outlandish you can't whether to laugh or vomit.

Try me.

02-03-2016, 08:23 PM
(02-03-2016 02:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 02:13 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Yep. And in a society where everybody thinks they're the most important person strolling across the planet, despite their lack intelligence or contributions to this world, it's a breath of fresh air to see those who are accepting of who they are.

Try me.

Well this worked out well:

Today there were two groups of walk-throughs for potential employees, one of them being a former Marine (the pathological liar claims to be well experienced ex military), the annoying liar says "that's my kinda coworker, then proceeded to tell an unrelated story that while he was in the middle east he was catching a breaze and removing his kevlar gear and heard "dinking" sounds that he attributed to his buddies "throwing rocks for fun". Next thing he knows his sergeant was tackling him to get him down because the dinking noise was actually sniper fire.

He wrapped it up by stating that the majority of deaths are "young snipers getting you but it takes 4 or 5 shots".

This is not the most asinine story he's told and I've barely been there 4 months.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post