Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(13-03-2016 03:52 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I ate too much peanut butter. Again.

[Image: brunette_road_sitting_sad_park_87513_3840x2400.jpg]

Stop mentioning peanut butter. I can't handle you talking about it. My brain has made the connection between that and Boo from Orange is the new black, when she lost her aid dog.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2016, 04:51 PM
I know you probably know this but others may not.

Don't eat peanut butter by the spoonful's. It's one of the most deadly things you can do. Huge choking hazard. About 3800 deaths a year choking on peanut butter. Sad

If you accidently suck it down your windpipe it's thick enough to cut off your air but also begins to melt from the heat of your body which keeps you from being able to cough it up. It forms a thick sticking seal over your esophagus.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
13-03-2016, 05:02 PM
(13-03-2016 04:51 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I know you probably know this but others may not.

Don't eat peanut butter by the spoonful's. It's one of the most deadly things you can do. Huge choking hazard. About 3800 deaths a year choking on peanut butter. Sad

If you accidently suck it down your windpipe it's thick enough to cut off your air but also begins to melt from the heat of your body which keeps you from being able to cough it up. It forms a thick sticking seal over your esophagus.

It'd be worth it for peanut butter.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
13-03-2016, 05:06 PM
(13-03-2016 04:51 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I know you probably know this but others may not.

Is that with or without chunks?
13-03-2016, 05:39 PM
(13-03-2016 05:02 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

It'd be worth it for peanut butter.
Drinking Beverage

I eat it that way all the time Unsure
13-03-2016, 09:14 PM

I didn't know that was even possible. Huh
13-03-2016, 09:29 PM
(13-03-2016 09:14 PM)Rik Wrote:  

I didn't know that was even possible. Huh

Yeah.... it's possible. Trust me. Rainbow Vomit
13-03-2016, 09:31 PM

Now I'm afraid of peanut butter! Weeping Choking is the worst feeling ever.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
13-03-2016, 09:39 PM
(13-03-2016 05:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 05:02 PM)unfogged Wrote:  It'd be worth it for peanut butter.
Drinking Beverage

I eat it that way all the time Unsure

I know, I used to. My dad always did but I have a friend who's a nurse that told me she warned her dad a hundred times about it. He died at age 66 from eating a glob of peanut butter and he got choked on it. Completely sealed off his airway. She said it's one of the worst for choking hazard because there no object to dislodge, just goo filling up your air passages. Sad

I eat peanut butter but I always have it on crackers or as a sandwich. No spoonful's for me.

15-03-2016, 05:22 AM
So I like my new boss, she very nice BUUUT... she a jesus freak. She has a board in her office with a lot of religious stuff pinned to it (at least it's not all over everywhere, just on the corkboard) and a few times a day when something goes right she gives jebus a shout out with, "praise jebus!"

I hope this will not be an issue. Sad

I am already practicing my standard, "I don't discuss religion, sex or politics at work, ever."

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post