Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
Children.

They are small and make me frown.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Free Thought's post
29-08-2014, 06:11 PM
(28-08-2014 08:28 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  Stepping on a cold, squishy hairball - barefoot. Ohmy

Grammar police

When you wake up thinking it's Friday, but it's only Thursday. Dodgy

Going to lay down for bed time, and finding out your pillow is where Kitty decided to leave the cold, squishy present Angry

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
29-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Finally going to hang out with a bro for a change tonight, just about to get off work to run home and kiss my little heathens before I head out when a customer emergency happens making me stay late. They were already gone out to eat with grandma by the time I got home, won't see them til morning. Sadcryface

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
29-08-2014, 06:24 PM
(28-08-2014 08:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  When I go to rep someone cause they are totally awesome, and I've already done so Weeping

Repping people cause I like them and think they are good people to have here and not having them think the same of me. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
29-08-2014, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2014 06:44 PM by TheGulegon.)
(29-08-2014 06:19 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Finally going to hang out with a bro for a change tonight, just about to get off work to run home and kiss my little heathens before I head out when a customer emergency happens making me stay late. They were already gone out to eat with grandma by the time I got home, won't see them til morning. Sadcryface

That feels when they say "the customer's always right" Blink

If the customer was always right, they wouldn't need me to stay late to give him/her advice Dodgy

[edit] Unless the customer slipped and fell Sad Emergencies nearly always = frowns

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
30-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Bought some sweet corn today to throw on the grill - it was flavorless - made me frown.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
30-08-2014, 05:00 PM
(30-08-2014 04:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Bought some sweet corn today to throw on the grill - it was flavorless - made me frown.

Small thing? Shocking

Uh, uh. Tasteless corn is an ecological disaster. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
30-08-2014, 05:24 PM
My next door neighbour's dog seems to have been left alone.

I can tell this as the poor creature is howling.

This makes me frown; for one, the dog is disturbing my peace, and I don't like hearing such a pitiful howl. Makes me have sympathetic feels.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Nashville street names - pick a street name and stick to it, it doesn't have to change names after every block

Nuts in cookies - I'm allergic

University of Alabama football fans

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
30-08-2014, 09:17 PM
(30-08-2014 08:09 PM)Nurse Wrote:  University of Alabama football fans

FUCKING YES

THANK YOU
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post