Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2016, 06:31 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(25-04-2016 10:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 06:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I wish peanut butter really could fix everything. Sometimes I just need something a little (a lot) harder.

Um. I don't know if peanut butter is gonna solve *that* problem...

Yeah, I didn't even think about taking it like that! Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
28-04-2016, 03:42 AM
We accidentally locked the cat in the garage last night. Though it's his favorite place to explore it's not his favorite place to be trapped. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
28-04-2016, 09:34 PM
This wine was apparently appropriately priced in spite of the attractive label. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
28-04-2016, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2016 01:19 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-04-2016 09:34 PM)Aliza Wrote:  This wine was apparently appropriately priced in spite of the attractive label. Dodgy

My parents are not win connoisseurs, but they don't mind experimenting. So they have a game they play every time they go out to pick up a bottle of wine at the liquor store.

1 - It must be something they haven't tried before.

2 - It must have a fun name.

That's it. They've brought back bottles of 'Fuzzy Llama' and 'Wicked Kitty', and more often than not, it's been some pretty good shit. Big Grin

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-04-2016, 01:19 AM
Nevermind.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Not a small thing but I'm placing it here.

I was stopped at an intersection getting ready to make a left turn, a black SUV was coming on and I waited. It turned on it's turn signal to turn in where I was coming out of and as it started to slow down I pulled out to make my left. Then I noticed the roof seem to be moving on the vehicle, kind of funny, I really didn't think about it, I just hit the breaks hard. I was fully into the lane but not fully into the next inside lane quite yet, the car (which wasn't an SUV after all) turned in and the SUV that had been a bit behind and mostly hidden by the same color car I'd been watching, went flying by, swerving out to not hit me. If I hadn't stopped he would have plowed right into me. Not just my car but me.

I nearly peed my pants, was still shaking when I got back to work.

Now today on the highway home there were lights flashing all over the roadway. As I approached I slowed, there were Hi-po's, a fire truck, several other emergency vehicles and a very badly smashed black PU truck that had been T-boned in the drivers door and the front windshield blown out all over the highway. The truck looked nearly folded in half. I don't know for sure but I can't imagine the driver survived. The vehicle that hit it had already been towed away so no idea what it looked like. Very sad... and that could've be me yesterday.

Tell your loved ones how much you love them, don't put it off thinking you'll do it tomorrow or it might never be said. Every time I talk to my children and tell them I love them. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. (((hugs and love to you all)))

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
29-04-2016, 06:41 PM
Allergy headache...

I've been in bed most of the day.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-04-2016, 10:31 PM
(29-04-2016 06:36 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Tell your loved ones how much you love them, don't put it off thinking you'll do it tomorrow or it might never be said. Every time I talk to my children and tell them I love them. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. (((hugs and love to you all)))

True words

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-05-2016, 12:23 AM
(26-04-2016 06:31 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 10:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  Um. I don't know if peanut butter is gonna solve *that* problem...

Yeah, I didn't even think about taking it like that! Laugh out load

Peanut butter still isn't therapeutic yet. This stuff did not do the trick at all. -But the scotch I poured did a little better.

WeepingSadcryface
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
05-05-2016, 01:36 AM
(05-05-2016 12:23 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(26-04-2016 06:31 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, I didn't even think about taking it like that! Laugh out load

Peanut butter still isn't therapeutic yet. This stuff did not do the trick at all. -But the scotch I poured did a little better.

WeepingSadcryface

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Martini. Best of both worlds.

http://www.imbored-letsgo.com/chocolate-...p-martini/

[Image: Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cup-Martini.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post