Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2016, 06:07 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(05-05-2016 01:36 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-05-2016 12:23 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Peanut butter still isn't therapeutic yet. This stuff did not do the trick at all. -But the scotch I poured did a little better.

WeepingSadcryface

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Martini. Best of both worlds.

http://www.imbored-letsgo.com/chocolate-...p-martini/

[Image: Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cup-Martini.jpg]

I never thought I'd ever utter these words, but the taste of peanut butter made me feel sick to my stomach last night.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2016, 06:13 AM
(05-05-2016 06:07 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(05-05-2016 01:36 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Martini. Best of both worlds.

http://www.imbored-letsgo.com/chocolate-...p-martini/

[Image: Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Cup-Martini.jpg]

I never thought I'd ever utter these words, but the taste of peanut butter made me feel sick to my stomach last night.

[Image: Cover-mouth-George-Costanza-Oh-my-OMG-Surprised-GIF.gif]

I'm sorry that happened Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
05-06-2016, 10:05 PM
I think I may need a little break from people who are dumber and less emotionally mature than me. Angry
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
05-06-2016, 11:38 PM
(05-06-2016 10:05 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I think I may need a little break from people who are dumber and less emotionally mature than me. Angry

Um... you're gonna have a hard time gettin' away Angel

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
06-06-2016, 12:08 AM
(05-06-2016 10:05 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I think I may need a little break from people who are dumber and less emotionally mature than me. Angry

Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-06-2016, 01:32 AM
Assholes.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
10-06-2016, 03:07 PM
I prefer to have certain things at work that I do every day and I also like to be given projects that I can dive into and get done. I can focus and get things done once I know what and how to do them. My preference is to be left alone to just get it done.

Today I was informed that next week I have to start calling facilities to get insurance information on patients. I wanted to cry...talking to dozens of people a day on the phone is a form of hell for me.

I asked one of the ones who were in on the decision why they thought I was the person for that job. I told her that I am the least social person there...in fact I am such an introvert if I took it one step further I would be living in a cave by myself.

FML

Why would managers not want to put my strengths to use but instead use me in a way that is weakest?

I'll be in a corner all weekend sobbing. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-06-2016, 03:12 PM
(10-06-2016 03:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Today I was informed that next week I have to start calling facilities to get insurance information on patients.

Is that even legal?

#sigh
10-06-2016, 03:14 PM
(10-06-2016 03:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 03:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Today I was informed that next week I have to start calling facilities to get insurance information on patients.

Is that even legal?

Since we will have actually performed either lab tests or X-rays on them...yes it is.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-06-2016, 03:15 PM
(10-06-2016 03:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 03:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Is that even legal?

Since we will have actually performed either lab tests or X-rays on them...yes it is.

Ah, you're the provider.

#sigh