Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(17-06-2016 12:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hope you're feeling better anjele

It's the last day of school here and I'm waiting to get kiddo

Sad

I actually feel a little bit better tonight. Perhaps getting good and pissed off helped.

I had two rather heated conversations with the owner of the construction company. He had to resort to some really petty shit (he wants us to pay for the plastic they hung up in the house - I told him he could come get his damn plastic - I would be willing to shove it up his ass) because I had my facts straight with the help of some guidance from our insurance company.

He called to first kiss my ass and then to try to bully me. He thought if he was loud and enough of a prick I would back down...think again Skippy...I can out talk you and keep my facts straight you ignorant fuck. Dodgy

Bet he has a ton of fun when one of the biggest insurance companies in the states goes back and inspects his work from all the claims in town. Sucks to be him.

We have another contractor coming Monday to see if he wants to take the job. He did a really nice job on the house behind us and has also done work on a couple other homes in the neighborhood.

So here we go again...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
18-06-2016, 04:52 AM
(17-06-2016 08:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're earning another pearl in your crown in heaven. Yes

Why the hell would anybody want a crown of jewels when each one reminded you of a painful episode? Theists be strange creatures.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
18-06-2016, 05:19 AM
i got into a "debate" on facebook last night. there was a gun control discussion going on and some guy claimed the reason japan didnt invade the US mainland was because of all of the guns that citizens owned. i just now woke up frome a facepalm induced coma.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
18-06-2016, 07:06 AM
This is extremely pedantic of me, but when leaving my sleep study this morning at a Catholic hospital, I noticed the Scripture on the wall by the elevators didn't use an Oxford comma. On the positive side, sleep study's mask must have worked really well, that I was awake enough at 5:30am to notice such a small thing.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
27-06-2016, 08:10 AM
Lady is at the vet. She was shaking so badly it made me sad. She's been through a lot lately. I know she will feel better in a few days. Surgery is scheduled for two but an earlier patient had not yet arrived so the vet said he may do it this morning. I will sit here and worry till I get word from them. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

27-06-2016, 08:13 AM
Woke up feeling sick on a beautiful summer day. Bleh.
27-06-2016, 08:13 AM
(27-06-2016 08:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Lady is at the vet. She was shaking so badly it made me sad. She's been through a lot lately. I know she will feel better in a few days. Surgery is scheduled for two but an earlier patient had not yet arrived so the vet said he may do it this morning. I will sit here and worry till I get word from them. Sadcryface

Hug

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-06-2016, 08:21 AM
(27-06-2016 08:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Lady is at the vet. She was shaking so badly it made me sad. She's been through a lot lately. I know she will feel better in a few days. Surgery is scheduled for two but an earlier patient had not yet arrived so the vet said he may do it this morning. I will sit here and worry till I get word from them. Sadcryface

HeartHeartHeart

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Someone sent me Archbishop Barron's "1 question atheists can't answer". I sort of stared at it and went "Well there's the Incredible Bulk and Branes idea, there's the Big Bang, there's...". Because it was "How did the universe come about? Something came out of nothing? And they accuse ME of magical thinking."

Hope she gets better soon and with the surgery. Hug

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
27-06-2016, 05:11 PM

Update...
Lady is staying the night at the vet so she can have morphine. She woke up fine from the surgery but when they went to make the incision they found the start of a hernia. They repaired that as well as removing the stones from her bladder. Since they had to suture into the muscle there is more pain involved. I was sent home with a second pain med for her. I can go get her tomorrow. She is a 17 pound dog...here are the stones removed...you can't see all the little ones they are in the back of the jar. No wonder she didn't feel good.

[Image: bladder%20stones_zpshlrvsl1e.jpg]

Thank you to everyone who asked and sent well-wishes. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post