Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(27-06-2016 05:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 08:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Lady is at the vet. She was shaking so badly it made me sad. She's been through a lot lately. I know she will feel better in a few days. Surgery is scheduled for two but an earlier patient had not yet arrived so the vet said he may do it this morning. I will sit here and worry till I get word from them. Sadcryface

Update...
Lady is staying the night at the vet so she can have morphine. She woke up fine from the surgery but when they went to make the incision they found the start of a hernia. They repaired that as well as removing the stones from her bladder. Since they had to suture into the muscle there is more pain involved. I was sent home with a second pain med for her. I can go get her tomorrow. She is a 17 pound dog...here are the stones removed...you can't see all the little ones they are in the back of the jar. No wonder she didn't feel good.

[Image: bladder%20stones_zpshlrvsl1e.jpg]

Thank you to everyone who asked and sent well-wishes. Heart

Holy. Crap. The key as a reference point...poor dog. Sad Glad she's got all those out of her now!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
27-06-2016, 05:36 PM
(27-06-2016 05:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 08:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Lady is at the vet. She was shaking so badly it made me sad. She's been through a lot lately. I know she will feel better in a few days. Surgery is scheduled for two but an earlier patient had not yet arrived so the vet said he may do it this morning. I will sit here and worry till I get word from them. Sadcryface

Update...
Lady is staying the night at the vet so she can have morphine. She woke up fine from the surgery but when they went to make the incision they found the start of a hernia. They repaired that as well as removing the stones from her bladder. Since they had to suture into the muscle there is more pain involved. I was sent home with a second pain med for her. I can go get her tomorrow. She is a 17 pound dog...here are the stones removed...you can't see all the little ones they are in the back of the jar. No wonder she didn't feel good.

Are you going to make a key chain with them? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-06-2016, 05:37 PM
(27-06-2016 05:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Update...

Are you going to make a key chain with them? Consider

Haha...the key is there for size reference. I think there are almost enough to make a bracelet. In fact, my wrists are so small I know I could.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Wow, poor girl Sad
27-06-2016, 06:33 PM
(27-06-2016 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  Are you going to make a key chain with them? Consider

Haha...the key is there for size reference. I think there are almost enough to make a bracelet. In fact, my wrists are so small I know I could.

Good to hear she'll be feeling better. If you make a bracelet, coat the stones in bees wax to keep the stones off your skin. You sweat can dissolve them (slowly) over time, and they may be chemically irritating. I say put them in a place where she can urinate on them in revenge.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-06-2016, 06:44 PM
(27-06-2016 06:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Haha...the key is there for size reference. I think there are almost enough to make a bracelet. In fact, my wrists are so small I know I could.

Good to hear she'll be feeling better. If you make a bracelet, coat the stones in bees wax to keep the stones off your skin. You sweat can dissolve them (slowly) over time, and they may be chemically irritating. I say put them in a place where she can urinate on them in revenge.

Big Grin

The vet called to tell me that they had given Lady a cocktail and she was in Margaritaville resting peacefully.

Oh, and the sheetrock/paint crew is supposed to start tomorrow.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
27-06-2016, 08:10 PM
(27-06-2016 06:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 06:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Good to hear she'll be feeling better. If you make a bracelet, coat the stones in bees wax to keep the stones off your skin. You sweat can dissolve them (slowly) over time, and they may be chemically irritating. I say put them in a place where she can urinate on them in revenge.

Big Grin

The vet called to tell me that they had given Lady a cocktail and she was in Margaritaville resting peacefully.

Lessee if I am educable...

Well, shit-howdy!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-06-2016, 08:55 PM
(27-06-2016 08:10 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 06:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Big Grin

Lessee if I am educable...

Well, shit-howdy!

Thumbsup I knew you could do it! Especially if I can. Confused

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-06-2016, 07:30 AM
(27-06-2016 06:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 06:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Good to hear she'll be feeling better. If you make a bracelet, coat the stones in bees wax to keep the stones off your skin. You sweat can dissolve them (slowly) over time, and they may be chemically irritating. I say put them in a place where she can urinate on them in revenge.

Big Grin

Lady is going to stay in Margaritaville today and very probably tonight too. She is okay, it's just a pain management issue and it's better for her not be here when (if - sniffle) the new paint crew shows up.

28-06-2016, 07:52 AM
(28-06-2016 07:30 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 06:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Big Grin

Lady is going to stay in Margaritaville today and very probably tonight too. She is okay, it's just a pain management issue and it's better for her not be here when (if - sniffle) the new paint crew shows up.

Not when OR if...they are here, they here, and they are working!
Banana_zorroBanana_zorro Banana_zorro

ClapClapClap

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post