Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2016, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2016 04:40 PM by pablo.)
RE: Small things that make you frown
A friend had a heart attack about a week ago. He's doing ok now, but he's been flooding Facebook with religious shit.
I don't want to block him in case he posts something important about his condition.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
30-06-2016, 08:28 PM
Was watching a Rob Thomas music video on YouTube and it made me think of Tarty. I think Tartarus looks like a young Rob Thomas, in a way. Shy Anywho, I miss him. Sad Have not talked to Tartymus in many moons. Sadcryface2

30-06-2016, 08:46 PM
(30-06-2016 08:28 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Was watching a Rob Thomas music video on YouTube and it made me think of Tarty. I think Tartarus looks like a young Rob Thomas, in a way. Shy Anywho, I miss him. Sad Have not talked to Tartymus in many moons. Sadcryface2

Do you know why he left?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-06-2016, 09:49 PM
(30-06-2016 08:28 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Was watching a Rob Thomas music video on YouTube and it made me think of Tarty. I think Tartarus looks like a young Rob Thomas, in a way. Shy Anywho, I miss him. Sad Have not talked to Tartymus in many moons. Sadcryface2

Awww! Yeah, Tartarus is worth missing around here.

But I don't know about your comparison, though. I think he looks like a cross between Seth Green and young James Woods. -Only taller. Much taller than Seth Green, that's for sure.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
30-06-2016, 11:25 PM
(30-06-2016 04:35 PM)pablo Wrote:  A friend had a heart attack about a week ago. He's doing ok now, but he's been flooding Facebook with religious shit.
I don't want to block him in case he posts something important about his condition.

Ugh. Close one eye, hold your nose and look at an angle.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
03-07-2016, 08:23 AM
I think the only way to get rid of all the plaster dust that has coated everything in the house is to burn the house down. Undecided

The cat is terrified of the surgical collar Lady is wearing thereby making for some weird animal encounters around here.

The fireworks going off last night had Lady pacing and running into everything in this tiny little cell, I mean room, we are living in making sleep impossible.

There's not a whole lot of reason to try to clean the house because the process of putting in new floors will just make everything dirty again.

Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
03-07-2016, 10:14 AM
I hate when patriotism and religion mix. Then the other day I saw Purge 3: Election Year, and part of the "purging" takes place in a church as a ceremony for a group of influential people. Go to Mass the next day, ending hymn? "God Bless America".

Possibly blasphemous thought while frowning at it: Is this where some liberal politician and homeless people get cut apart on the altar?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-07-2016, 10:30 AM
(30-06-2016 04:35 PM)pablo Wrote:  A friend had a heart attack about a week ago. He's doing ok now, but he's been flooding Facebook with religious shit.

Pablo,

You can "unfollow" them and remain friends. This will stop their posts from showing up in your feed but you will get a notification when they update their status and you can click on that to see it. Simply go to a post on your feed and click the drop down arrow like you would delete the post. There will be an option to "unfollow" them and still remain friends. Click that.

I have a couple people I have done the "unfollow" with because of their politics/religion. It allows me to check on them without their stuff crapping up my feed. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
03-07-2016, 10:54 AM
The kids are gonna be off to their dad's place soon and they'll be there for a month. Here's hoping my ex doesn't completely fuck up his time with them by being the dumbass overbearing asshole that he so often is. Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
08-07-2016, 05:40 AM
[Image: child_suicide_bomber.jpg]

Poor kid. Sadcryface

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.