Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
My frownery >> When I play minecraft on a server and people cut down the bottom of a tree but leave the top of it floating in the air. My current gaming pet peeve...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Birthday is in 2 days and everyone here is trying to make a big deal about it even though they know I hate my damn birthday. Lil' shits.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
10-07-2016, 08:25 PM
(10-07-2016 08:23 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Birthday is in 2 days and everyone here is trying to make a big deal about it even though they know I hate my damn birthday. Lil' shits.

Good job, Whiskey. Now that we know, we're going to make a big deal out of your birthday as well. Tongue Evil_monster
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
10-07-2016, 08:33 PM
(10-07-2016 08:25 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 08:23 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Birthday is in 2 days and everyone here is trying to make a big deal about it even though they know I hate my damn birthday. Lil' shits.

Good job, Whiskey. Now that we know, we're going to make a big deal out of your birthday as well. Tongue Evil_monster

Oh, I already had that one on my radar. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
10-07-2016, 08:50 PM
(10-07-2016 08:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 08:25 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Good job, Whiskey. Now that we know, we're going to make a big deal out of your birthday as well. Tongue Evil_monster

I'll sharpen my happy birthday skills in preparation. Tongue
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
10-07-2016, 09:05 PM
(10-07-2016 08:25 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

Ah, he's just making sure he gets a lot of posts in his b-day thread by priming the pump! Love ya, Whiskey! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
10-07-2016, 10:32 PM
(10-07-2016 08:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 08:25 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Good job, Whiskey. Now that we know, we're going to make a big deal out of your birthday as well. Tongue Evil_monster

I look forward to watching the fight about which one of you does the "Happy Birthday Mr. President" first.TongueTongue
#grumpyoldman
Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
10-07-2016, 10:34 PM
(10-07-2016 08:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 08:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh, I already had that one on my radar. Big Grin

I'll sharpen my happy birthday skills in preparation. Tongue

[Image: e8cfb28f40acbdb5_c411666ad4e0c334_165.xx...xlarge.gif]
Drooling
Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
12-07-2016, 02:04 AM
When a family member says something utterly stupid but you must hold back a negative reaction.

12-07-2016, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 02:55 PM by Shai Hulud.)
This article about facing Ad Orientum in Mass, and the comment section.

Person: I know young people as well as old ones (perhaps even more young people than old) who are embarrassed when Cardinal Dolan works his way up the aisle like some clownish actor about to receive an Academy Award - roaring with laughter and swinging his crozier like a baseball bat and, when he does get to the altar he says Mass as though our Lord had come into the world in order to make Dolan the star of the show. He has no idea what damage he does. Such prelates will be in agony if they can't grin at the people all through the Mass.

Person 2: I wonder how many vocations Dolan has stifled? I bet his grin alone has driven many young men to despise the Mass.

Another Person: And let's stop striving to make many converts. Did Christ not direct us to make "disciples" of all nations. Many converts may result in better financial statements but Christ was only interested in the Salvation of souls. Many clergy of other Christian denominations have also forgotten this important point. Better to have empty pews than having cafeteria Catholics. We can always go back to house churches.

Another: On those very rare occasions that I must attend a [non Traditional Latin Mass], I can't bring myself to [take Communion] either. If nothing else, I'm certainly not in the right frame of mind.
---
Oh noes, if clergy smile, people might begin to think they have some sort of loving God in their lives or something...seriously, I. Hate. Traddies.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user