Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 04:52 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
They killed off Bruce Banner in the most recent Civil War II Comic Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 02:08 PM
I want to be a Professor of Epistomology. But I have a lisp.
Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-07-2016, 02:28 PM
(15-07-2016 02:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I want to be a Professor of Epistomology. But I have a lisp.
Dodgy

That thucks.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-07-2016, 02:33 PM
(15-07-2016 02:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 02:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I want to be a Professor of Epistomology. But I have a lisp.
Dodgy

That thucks.

Theariouthly, it really doth.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Dodgy

Ith that why you're a mythithitht? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-07-2016, 03:28 PM
(15-07-2016 03:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
Dodgy

Ith that why you're a mythithitht? Consider

No. I think I'm a mithithitht becauth I'm alwayth angry and I hate religionth. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-07-2016, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2016 11:00 AM by Shai Hulud.)
Some church booked all the classrooms this weekend in my building for their youth Retreat. There are loud middle school age kids everywhere.

Edit: Also helpful signs for each youth event for stuff like "Dating 101".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-07-2016, 12:04 PM
I have Bronchitis. I have coughed till everything inside of me hurts.

Dr. prescribed antibiotics and Robitussin...sure hope the antibiotic helps cause the Robitussin just tastes bad...that's it's contribution to getting me better.

The crap in that damn inhaler she prescribed makes me feel awful.

I think my lungs have taken in too much plaster dust. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-07-2016, 12:06 PM
(16-07-2016 12:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have Bronchitis. I have coughed till everything inside of me hurts.

Dr. prescribed antibiotics and Robitussin...sure hope the antibiotic helps cause the Robitussin just tastes bad...that's it's contribution to getting me better.

The crap in that damn inhaler she prescribed makes me feel awful.

I think my lungs have taken in too much plaster dust. Undecided

Hope you feel better Hug

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-07-2016, 05:14 PM
I feel like death would be a relief. Sadcryface

Started feeling kind of bad Thursday evening but thought it was from three weeks of breathing dust and dealing with all the stress around me.

Finally pretty much crawled to the ER early Saturday morning after coughing all night and running a fever. Every muscle from my waist up hurts. Doctor was snippy. didn't do anything other than a flu test which I requested. Gave me an antibiotic and an inhaler and said to take Robitussin.

Last night I spent about two hours in the bathroom alternately hacking up a lung and throwing up while I gasped for air. Went to my doctor today. She gave me a breathing treatment that worked for about an hour. Also sent me for chest X-rays that came back fine.

Now I have a prescription for Prednisone and a pill to help prevent so much coughing. No real diagnosis. I haven't slept over three hours in a row since Wednesday night. I was nearly knee-crawling to the pharmacy to get the meds.

I need to look for work but can't even think about trying to go talk with anyone. My pool looks inviting but I am afraid I would have a coughing fit and drown if I got in it.

Everything hurts and I can barely breathe. Sadcryface

I think I will go feel sorry for myself for a while. Weeping