Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(21-07-2016 11:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 11:10 AM)pablo Wrote:  The doc doesn't want you to take a cough suppressant because he wants you to get the phlegm out. If the coughing isn't productive, you could get your own OTC suppressant.

I get that but I wouldn't take it all the time...just enough to get a couple hours of sleep. Sadcryface

Yep, just a shot before bedtime. At least you could get some rest.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2016, 12:53 PM
(21-07-2016 11:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 11:10 AM)pablo Wrote:  The doc doesn't want you to take a cough suppressant because he wants you to get the phlegm out. If the coughing isn't productive, you could get your own OTC suppressant.

I get that but I wouldn't take it all the time...just enough to get a couple hours of sleep. Sadcryface

If you have any Vicodin laying around it works wonders for a bad cough.

Seriously, they gave me that shit when I had pneumonia. It was amazing. With the rest my cough was very productive.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-07-2016, 12:54 PM
I think that if you get cough medicine with an expectorant in it, you might not have to cough so much. The expectorant would stimulate the cilia in your airways.
21-07-2016, 01:11 PM
(21-07-2016 12:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 11:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I get that but I wouldn't take it all the time...just enough to get a couple hours of sleep. Sadcryface

If you have any Vicodin laying around it works wonders for a bad cough.

Seriously, they gave me that shit when I had pneumonia. It was amazing. With the rest my cough was very productive.

I got nuthin'. They are so damned afraid to give any medication any more that it's ridiculous.

I took a Zyrtec D, two of the Tussin Pearls she prescribed, and used the inhaler in hopes that I can get an hour or two of peace. Sadcryface

Thanks to those who abuse prescription drugs I can't get any when I need some.

I may start searching for black market stuff.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
21-07-2016, 05:25 PM
(21-07-2016 01:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 12:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If you have any Vicodin laying around it works wonders for a bad cough.

I got nuthin'. They are so damned afraid to give any medication any more that it's ridiculous.

I took a Zyrtec D, two of the Tussin Pearls she prescribed, and used the inhaler in hopes that I can get an hour or two of peace. Sadcryface

If I wanted to get some pain pills for my back I had to sign up for a program.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-07-2016, 07:42 PM
(21-07-2016 05:25 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 01:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I got nuthin'. They are so damned afraid to give any medication any more that it's ridiculous.

The Zyrtec D/Tussin pearls combo seems to have helped some. Will see if it lasts. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-07-2016, 08:35 PM
(21-07-2016 05:25 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 01:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I got nuthin'. They are so damned afraid to give any medication any more that it's ridiculous.

Many years ago I went in to have a painful skin tag (on a nipple- go figure, being a guy, and all) removed. The person at the counter who took my money took some time to print out a couple of extra pages to put in the folder. I read them while I was waiting, and saw that there was a list of the narcotic medications I had been given in the last three years. Two prescriptions...both of which I did not refill, and still had not used all of those prescriptions. I still have one left over from 2011 when my back was giving me trouble. Yeah, I'm hooked. Some of the support people need to get a grip. She was looking at me like I was a junkie. Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
22-07-2016, 10:19 PM
Lately, all Tartarus can think about is getting on his knees to please Jesus. He just keeps singing it.

Should I be concerned about this? Consider
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
22-07-2016, 10:33 PM
(22-07-2016 10:19 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Lately, all Tartarus can think about is getting on his knees to please Jesus. He just keeps singing it.

Should I be concerned about this? Consider

You could become the "head priestess" of my new church. Wink

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Meh! I can't sleep. I've been under the influence of a "natural sedative" for the last two weeks but all of a sudden my good old friend insomnia is back. Sadcryface2