Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
Blind dog can't find it's way outside and the amount of shit and piss in the kitchen has increased 1000%. Good thing I eliminated all carpet from the house years ago. I told Manly it's time to put her down. Manly said "It's time to put you down."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2016, 03:23 PM
(03-09-2016 03:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Blind dog can't find it's way outside and the amount of shit and piss in the kitchen has increased 1000%. Good thing I eliminated all carpet from the house years ago. I told Manly it's time to put her down. Manly said "It's time to put you down."

I was fighting the get rid of the carpet fight for years.

One good thing about the hail storm is that I got my wish...no more carpet!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-09-2016, 11:06 PM
(03-09-2016 03:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 11:26 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I can imagine an ASPCA type commercial to donate and help Ziggy get to the second floor.

Yeah, poor thing is terribly mistreated. Dodgy

Little shit...he is a stubborn one. He's going to have to be happy with most of the downstairs and the whole yard.

I'll probably be arrested for animal abuse. Sadcryface

Yeah, right. That dog probably has a better life than any dog in a five mile radius around your house...other than the ones already living in your house, of course. There is a ton of kids in the US that could be treated that well, but aren't.

He's a puppy. He'll get educated, eventually, by a firm dedicated parent. Yes, YOU! Tongue
04-09-2016, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 03:11 PM by Anjele.)
That crazy damn puppy!!!!!!

I let the dogs out for a while and then the females came back in. Ziggy stayed out, as usual. He has to eat grass and sticks and run the fence line a few times. He also wants to come in on his terms, not when called.

A few minutes pass and I go to the door to see where he is as I can't see him out the windows or the door. Husband comes out too and it's a good thing.

Here comes Ziggy around the corner with something in his mouth. This is not unusual. Husband asks what he has in his mouth...I see a long tail. It's a fucking rat...not really a rat...it was a rat...now it's a rat husk. Jeeezus gawd...that dog. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-09-2016, 03:01 PM
(04-09-2016 02:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That crazy damn puppy!!!!!!

I let the dogs out for a while and then the females came back in. Ziggy stayed out, as usual. He has to eat grass and sticks and run the fence line a few times. He also wants to come in on his terms, not when called.

A few minutes pass and I go to the door to see where he is as I can see him out the windows or the door. Husband comes out too and it's a good thing.

Here comes Ziggy around the corner with something in his mouth. This is not unusual. Husband asks what he has in his mouth...I see a long tail. It's a fucking rat...not really a rat...it was a rat...now it's a rat husk. Jeeezus gawd...that dog. Facepalm
Tut, he's just doing his doggie duty and bringing his contribution to dinner home!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
04-09-2016, 03:13 PM
(04-09-2016 03:01 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 02:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That crazy damn puppy!!!!!!

A few minutes pass and I go to the door to see where he is as I can see him out the windows or the door. Husband comes out too and it's a good thing.

Tut, he's just doing his doggie duty and bringing his contribution to dinner home!

He is supposed to be a lap dog. I am supposed to be feeding him. Sadcryface Dried rat isn't on our regular menu anyway. Weeping

He's funny. He points like a hunting dog when there's a squirrel outside. Someone forgot to tell him that all that stuff has been bred out him. Undecided

04-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Angeles wrote:
Quote:He is supposed to be a lap dog.
But he's finding his inner wolf!

My friend's Yorkie stands against dogs several times her weight.

So far they have given in.

So far..

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
04-09-2016, 03:35 PM
(04-09-2016 03:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 03:01 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Tut, he's just doing his doggie duty and bringing his contribution to dinner home!

He is supposed to be a lap dog. I am supposed to be feeding him. Sadcryface Dried rat isn't on our regular menu anyway. Weeping

He's funny. He points like a hunting dog when there's a squirrel outside. Someone forgot to tell him that all that stuff has been bred out him. Undecided

Pro tip: It has not been bred out. His recent ancestors were ratters.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2016, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 03:42 PM by Anjele.)
(04-09-2016 03:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 03:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He is supposed to be a lap dog. I am supposed to be feeding him. Sadcryface Dried rat isn't on our regular menu anyway. Weeping

Pro tip: It has not been bred out. His recent ancestors were ratters.

I know but the other Cavs I have had showed no interest in hunting...except for Chopper chasing the cat off the couch and Karma who is the great garbage truck hunter.

Ziggy has a lot more spaniel in him than the other two did/do.

07-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Not big at all, just a small frown. But Chair just sent us all this to innaugurate the new school year so we'll "know how the Freshmen view the world". It only serves to make even myself, the youngest of our faculty, feel old. "The Mindset List: The Beloit College Mindset List for the Class of 2020".

It includes such "I feel old now" gems as:
Since they arrived on this planet….
"The United States has always been at war"
"There has always been Ebay"
"Vladimir Putin has always been calling the shots at the Kremlin."
"The Sandy Hook tragedy is their Columbine."
"SpongeBob SquarePants has always lived at Bikini Bottom."
"“Nanny cams” have always been available to check up on the babysitter."
"While chads were hanging in Florida, they were potty training in all 50 states."
"John Elway and Wayne Gretzky have always been retired."
"Michael J. Fox has always spoken publicly about having Parkinson's disease."

There's a total of 60 at the link.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post