Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2016, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 08:30 PM by Shai Hulud.)
RE: Small things that make you frown
Made mistake of watching Ray Comfort/Living Waters video on Catholicism. By three minutes into actual discussion he and his cohost had already been unable to figure out if Martin Luther had 93 or 95 theses. Also they basically denied Luther was a member of the clergy, then said he had heard "thousands" of Confessions a day. "And we're saying all this in love" as they butcher the Greek as well. Quit at about the ten minute mark with, "Sex is God's Wedding Gift, but only to a man and a woman who are married. Why would He deny that to Mary?"

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2016, 08:30 PM
(08-09-2016 08:27 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Made mistake of watching Ray Comfort/Living Waters video on Catholicism. By three minutes into actual discussion he and his cohost had already been unable to figure out if Martin Luther had 93 or 95 theses. Also they basically denied Luther was a member of the clergy, then said he had heard "thousands" of Confessions a day. "And we're saying all this in love" as they butcher the Greek as well.

You could have stopped at what I bolded and made a complete statement needing no further explanation.

Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
08-09-2016, 08:35 PM
(08-09-2016 08:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 08:27 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Made mistake of watching Ray Comfort/Living Waters video on Catholicism. By three minutes into actual discussion he and his cohost had already been unable to figure out if Martin Luther had 93 or 95 theses. Also they basically denied Luther was a member of the clergy, then said he had heard "thousands" of Confessions a day. "And we're saying all this in love" as they butcher the Greek as well.

You could have stopped at what I bolded and made a complete statement needing no further explanation.

Wink
I can't argue with that...but can try to shift responsibilities. Tongue I blame Bible Reloaded, it came up as a YouTube suggestion after I watched their review of Ray's anti-equal marriage film "Audacity". Edit: Also there was 17 minutes I didn't stay for...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Feeling down tonight. Undecided

08-09-2016, 08:59 PM
(08-09-2016 08:43 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Feeling down tonight. Undecided

Yeah, I am too. And I've already consumed my allotment of peanut butter for the day.
08-09-2016, 09:02 PM
(08-09-2016 08:59 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 08:43 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Feeling down tonight. Undecided

Yeah, I am too. And I've already consumed my allotment of peanut butter for the day.

What's sad is that I don't even know what's got me feeling down. Undecided Facepalm

08-09-2016, 09:03 PM
(08-09-2016 09:02 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 08:59 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, I am too. And I've already consumed my allotment of peanut butter for the day.

What's sad is that I don't even know what's got me feeling down. Undecided Facepalm

Your hormones are probably still confused. It will take a while for that to settle down.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-09-2016, 09:12 PM
(08-09-2016 09:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 09:02 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  What's sad is that I don't even know what's got me feeling down. Undecided Facepalm

Your hormones are probably still confused. It will take a while for that to settle down.

I agree. You said you recently went off birth control pills. BC pills, and even OTC drugs can wreak havoc on my system and send me into blue moods. It might just take a little while for your system to balance back up.

Try to stay positive. Hug
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
08-09-2016, 09:25 PM
(08-09-2016 09:12 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 09:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Your hormones are probably still confused. It will take a while for that to settle down.

I agree. You said you recently went off birth control pills. BC pills, and even OTC drugs can wreak havoc on my system and send me into blue moods. It might just take a little while for your system to balance back up.

Yeah, I'm sure y'all are right. Probably just my hormones in hobo mode at the moment. Hobo

Thanks Hug

08-09-2016, 09:27 PM
(08-09-2016 09:25 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 09:12 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I agree. You said you recently went off birth control pills. BC pills, and even OTC drugs can wreak havoc on my system and send me into blue moods. It might just take a little while for your system to balance back up.

Yeah, I'm sure y'all are right. Probably just my hormones in hobo mode at the moment. Hobo

Thanks Hug

Your hormones are trying to figure out what it is they used to do before they were altered with BC pills. Your body will adjust with time.

Again...I won't say I told you so...but...

Tongue

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post