Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(08-09-2016 09:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 09:25 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Yeah, I'm sure y'all are right. Probably just my hormones in hobo mode at the moment. Hobo

Thanks Hug

Your hormones are trying to figure out what it is they used to do before they were altered with BC pills. Your body will adjust with time.

Again...I won't say I told you so...but...

Tongue

Heh, yeah I am so bad about this. Like, at times in the past, I'd be super moody and irritable and wonder what the hell is going on and then next thing you know I'd get my period and it's like "Oh, that's what the fuck was going on" Laugh out load Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2016, 09:43 PM
(08-09-2016 09:40 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 09:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Your hormones are trying to figure out what it is they used to do before they were altered with BC pills. Your body will adjust with time.

Again...I won't say I told you so...but...

Tongue

Heh, yeah I am so bad about this. Like, at times in the past, I'd be super moody and irritable and wonder what the hell is going on and then next thing you know I'd get my period and it's like "Oh, that's what the fuck was going on" Laugh out load Tongue

Have you started eating anything new? Any new ingredient that you didn't eat before, like maybe you're suddenly craving guacamole or tree nuts? Food allergies can (and trust me they do!) affect depression.

I think it's probably the BC pills, but if this doesn't let up, I'd keep an eye on what you're eating just to be on the safe side.
08-09-2016, 10:10 PM
I've cried so much this evening I now have a headache. Headaches suck and make me frown.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
08-09-2016, 10:16 PM
(08-09-2016 10:10 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I've cried so much this evening I now have a headache. Headaches suck and make me frown.

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
08-09-2016, 11:41 PM
(08-09-2016 10:10 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I've cried so much this evening I now have a headache. Headaches suck and make me frown.

Heart Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-09-2016, 03:02 AM
(07-09-2016 11:12 AM)Aliza Wrote:  There are two dozen cupcakes in my kitchen right now, generously gifted to one of my family members by her boyfriend.

I have only recently discovered that I can eat dairy again (an ingredient almost certain to be in the cupcakes). In the recent past, I would view a cupcake as a non food item much in the same way that I view laundry detergent or deodorant. I'm not without symptoms if I eat too much dairy... the key lies in moderation. I find myself exploring an exciting new world of food, but unfortunately lack the skills necessary to limit myself to one cupcake or one bowl of ice cream.

I find myself working hard to resist the urge to bulldoze the enitre batch of cupcakes into my mouth and just apologize later for eating them all.

Most cake recipes have no dairy. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2016, 06:36 AM
(09-09-2016 03:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 11:12 AM)Aliza Wrote:  There are two dozen cupcakes in my kitchen right now, generously gifted to one of my family members by her boyfriend.

I have only recently discovered that I can eat dairy again (an ingredient almost certain to be in the cupcakes). In the recent past, I would view a cupcake as a non food item much in the same way that I view laundry detergent or deodorant. I'm not without symptoms if I eat too much dairy... the key lies in moderation. I find myself exploring an exciting new world of food, but unfortunately lack the skills necessary to limit myself to one cupcake or one bowl of ice cream.

I find myself working hard to resist the urge to bulldoze the enitre batch of cupcakes into my mouth and just apologize later for eating them all.

Most cake recipes have no dairy. Consider

Duncan Hines can be relied upon to not have dairy. Other packaged cake ingredients often do have dairy or at least trace dairy. Grocery store cupcakes almost always contain some sort of powdered milk, and if none of that is the problem, I usually run into the problem of buttercream frosting.
10-09-2016, 02:38 PM

Hug Sorry Nurse.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
10-09-2016, 02:40 PM
{{{Nurse}}}

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
16-09-2016, 04:44 PM
I hate that there was a vehicle accident and it sounds like a young child is in grave danger. It's a sad situation.

This was posted on FB earlier...this is the sort of language skills I was expected to deal with every day during the twenty plus years I was in SC. I had to read this twice and look at the pictures to figure out what was actually being said.

God knows I almost had a heart attack this morning as I'm driving Bryan to the doctor this morning to check on his arm I drive up on uncle possum truck then found out later that it was juice and his little girl muffin God please hold them in your arms tha baby really need your prayers they're not looking for her to make it everybody please have a blessed and safe day& pray for her

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?