Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2016, 10:26 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(03-12-2016 08:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/01/us/tenness...tute-trnd/
This is a fucking "miracle" ? Jebus burns their fucking house down, but saves a statue of himself ?

Jesus H. Fucking Christ

Facepalm

What a fucking narcissist Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
03-12-2016, 01:04 PM
Just saw a pseudoscience page on my "suggested page" list on Facebook...it made my frown a lot because :
- first : I have no idea what criteria have been used to suggest me this page
- second : damn, that page had 1,2 M followers Weeping
08-12-2016, 08:47 PM
My mother just called as Eli Bosnick was on a podcast going, "and that's why we sucked the baby dicks in the desert". Rather hoping she didn't hear it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
12-12-2016, 10:22 AM
A month ago, we had our dryer fixed. The heating element burned out. Three fees: service call, part, labor. Last week, we had to call the guy back out because the drum stopped spinning. Different unrelated problem - so we or course had to pay the service call fee again plus the others. And now, the washer is making a loud abnormal crackling noise. Geez, couldn't any of these happen at the same time so we could save a service call fee? Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
12-12-2016, 11:53 AM
(12-12-2016 10:22 AM)Impulse Wrote:  A month ago, we had our dryer fixed. The heating element burned out. Three fees: service call, part, labor. Last week, we had to call the guy back out because the drum stopped spinning. Different unrelated problem - so we or course had to pay the service call fee again plus the others. And now, the washer is making a loud abnormal crackling noise. Geez, couldn't any of these happen at the same time so we could save a service call fee? Dodgy

My washer is fucked. It only works on one cycle. I scheduled the repair person to come out. I'm hoping that one cycle works until then. Undecided hate going to laundromats.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
12-12-2016, 01:53 PM
(12-12-2016 11:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  My washer is fucked. It only works on one cycle. I scheduled the repair person to come out. I'm hoping that one cycle works until then. Undecided hate going to laundromats.

Appliances. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
12-12-2016, 02:29 PM
My mom was telling me about taking my dad to the doctor to schedule his colonoscopy. She thought the tree in the waiting room was cute, laxative bags decorating it and such, with one of the big mixing things on top that you mix the prep for a colonoscopy in. Just the doc's office getting into the spirit of things while joking about what they do for a living. Some woman was livid and lit into the receptionist about how she'd never use that doctor again because he was taking Christ out of Christmas. Mom was horrified at the woman's behavior.

(12-12-2016 11:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-12-2016 10:22 AM)Impulse Wrote:  A month ago, we had our dryer fixed. The heating element burned out. Three fees: service call, part, labor. Last week, we had to call the guy back out because the drum stopped spinning. Different unrelated problem - so we or course had to pay the service call fee again plus the others. And now, the washer is making a loud abnormal crackling noise. Geez, couldn't any of these happen at the same time so we could save a service call fee? Dodgy

My washer is fucked. It only works on one cycle. I scheduled the repair person to come out. I'm hoping that one cycle works until then. Undecided hate going to laundromats.

Send him to my apartment next? Our building dryer has been out for a month now, and I keep going to the only clean laundromat I know.

13-12-2016, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2016 08:51 AM by Anjele.)
What season is it anyway?

Temps today and tomorrow - mid 50s for the high and mid 40s for the low.
Thursday - temps in the 40s day and night
Friday - high near 70 low in the mid 50s

SATURDAY - HIGH MID 70s - LOW 21 DEGREES - WTAF? A 50+ degree difference in one day?????

Sunday - high in the 30s and low in the 20s

North Texas winter weather...all four seasons in a week. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-12-2016, 10:24 PM
My last Final is 5:45pm to 7:45pm on Friday. Commencement is Saturday. I fly home on Sunday. Weather forecast calls for 1-3 inches during the day on Friday, 3-5 inches of snow during the evening on Friday, and 1-3 inches of snow on Saturday.

Depending on the roads and snow depth, I may call the campus police and see if I have to leave campus Friday night, and instead just sleep there until Saturday Commencement.

14-12-2016, 02:07 AM
(13-12-2016 10:24 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  My last Final is 5:45pm to 7:45pm on Friday. Commencement is Saturday. I fly home on Sunday. Weather forecast calls for 1-3 inches during the day on Friday, 3-5 inches of snow during the evening on Friday, and 1-3 inches of snow on Saturday.

Depending on the roads and snow depth, I may call the campus police and see if I have to leave campus Friday night, and instead just sleep there until Saturday Commencement.

What is commencement?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.