Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
(08-01-2017 01:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 11:25 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  In one of the Catholic groups that I'm in on Facebook, one of the Traditionalists is demanding photos of everyone's Catholic books to 'prove' that they're not reading liberal theologians who aren't "Traditional". His own photos show books by the leader of a schismatic sect.

He's got sectual urges??? That's hairy-tickle! Gasp

Oh so well played there. Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
12-01-2017, 10:50 PM
Feeling down and depressed about the future again. Feels like I got my life turned around just in time for the world to go to shit. #AlwaysLateToTheParty Sad

Find all posts by this user
15-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Decisions, decisions...Zig really needs a bath and his ears cleaned. But it's been drizzling for the last couple days. I can't decide if I really want to go through all that it takes to bathe him just to have him go outside and find mud (he's very good at finding mud). Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-01-2017, 03:27 PM
(15-01-2017 07:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Decisions, decisions...Zig really needs a bath and his ears cleaned. But it's been drizzling for the last couple days. I can't decide if I really want to go through all that it takes to bathe him just to have him go outside and find mud (he's very good at finding mud). Confused
My dog is the same! Smile

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
16-01-2017, 03:30 PM
I went to play a video that I took on my iPhone and it wasn't responding to the play button. So I rebooted my phone. The video now plays fine, but the battery charge went from 89% to 31% just from the reboot! Blink

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
16-01-2017, 05:40 PM
(16-01-2017 03:27 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 07:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Decisions, decisions...Zig really needs a bath and his ears cleaned. But it's been drizzling for the last couple days. I can't decide if I really want to go through all that it takes to bathe him just to have him go outside and find mud (he's very good at finding mud). Confused
My dog is the same! Smile

Zig is getting better about coming in the door and letting me wipe off his paws...he doesn't like it but he tolerates it. He did get a bath...then the bathroom got a bath...then I got a bath...yeesh! But he did well when I did let him out and stayed out of the areas where there isn't any grass...like were we used to have a shed in the back yard till the hail decided we didn't need it any more.

The soil here is a sticky black clay that is a real mess to deal with, especially when it gets wet. It's almost impossible to get off the dogs' paws without putting then in the tub and nearly performing a full bath. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Just found out our old house in California is for sale. The kitchen is exactly how we did it.

They painted the rest of the interior white. Meh.

$778,000.00 They list it as 1300sf and they're totally lying. One of the bedrooms isn't a legal bedroom and the other square footage isn't really living space but a tandem garage. It even said in the MLS listing that county's square footage is less.

Whatever, we're not buying it back, even if the kitchen that we did in 2000 still rocks and looks as good as ever. Not bad tho for a shitty neighborhood in the fog belt.

I just realized we're NEVER moving back to the bay area.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-01-2017, 08:56 PM
(16-01-2017 07:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Just found out our old house in California is for sale. The kitchen is exactly how we did it.

$778,000.00 They list it as 1300sf and they're totally lying. One of the bedrooms isn't a legal bedroom and the other square footage isn't really living space but a tandem garage. It even said in the MLS listing that county's square footage is less.

Whatever, we're not buying it back, even if the kitchen that we did in 2000 still rocks and looks as good as ever. Not bad tho for a shitty neighborhood in the fog belt.

Gasp Dear god, that much would get you a mansion here in Texas. Around here at least. Sheesh. Hobo

16-01-2017, 09:13 PM
(16-01-2017 07:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  $778,000.00
(16-01-2017 07:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  1300sf

Laughat City folk...

'Murican Canadian
16-01-2017, 09:22 PM
(16-01-2017 08:56 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(16-01-2017 07:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Just found out our old house in California is for sale. The kitchen is exactly how we did it.

Gasp Dear god, that much would get you a mansion here in Texas. Around here at least. Sheesh. Hobo

I paid just over 12k for 2 acres of property surrounded by lakes and rivers in Rivière Rouge, Québec. Granted, it's undeveloped, but if I get everything on my wish list I'll spend a few hundred thousand. I know, there's a reason for such differences in property value. But I'd take a nice cabin out in the sticks any day even if it weren't way cheaper. Personal preference Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post