• 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Small things that make you frown
Feeling sort of discouraged and down today. Not sure why. Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2017, 01:10 PM
(05-03-2017 01:04 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Feeling sort of discouraged and down today. Not sure why. Undecided

I am starting to notice a pattern...I think you hate Sundays. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-03-2017, 01:20 PM
(05-03-2017 01:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 01:04 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Feeling sort of discouraged and down today. Not sure why. Undecided

I am starting to notice a pattern...I think you hate Sundays. Consider

Yeah. Sad It's the last day of my weekends, so I spend nearly the whole day trying to figure out how to spend that last day in the best possible way and then end up getting pretty much nothing done and don't enjoy the day very much at all. Monday just looms over me the whole fucking day. Weeping

05-03-2017, 01:22 PM
(05-03-2017 01:20 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 01:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am starting to notice a pattern...I think you hate Sundays. Consider

Yeah. Sad It's the last day of my weekends, so I spend nearly the whole day trying to figure out how to spend that last day in the best possible way and then end up getting pretty much nothing done and don't enjoy the day very much at all. Monday just looms over me the whole fucking day. Weeping

Start making your Sunday plans on Wednesday. Write 'em down. Do it.

Problem solved. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-03-2017, 01:32 PM
I really want to go see my best friend. It's been years! Like, eight to be exact. I glanced at flights and rental cars and choked. I could drive there for less and I like the solitude of solo road trips.

I could drive there, and back, for the price of the cheapest plane ticket (which would be a nearly 12 hour day with layovers, etc. in the best of cases.) I just looked and she lives only three hours drive from my sister.

So... a 14 hour drive and couple days with my best friend in the world and then a three hour jaunt to see my sister for a day or so. Then back through the old home town and the one we lived in for two years when I was 9 and 10. If I can squirrel away some money, I really want to do this.

Husband says I can't manage it with the problems with my arms and shoulders...I reminded him that I drove to SC nearly four years ago when things were much worse and did just fine.

Last night he decided he needed to fill me in on how dangerous it is to travel alone. Dodgy I can handle it...I have driven all over the country by myself and I am not an idiot.

Now, how do I make this happen? TX to WI, to IL, to IA and back. Consider

Don't tell me what I am not capable of. Censored

08-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Well shit. Here in Southwestern Michigan we've got high winds. The power just went out and the power company says it will be till at least Sunday until the power comes back on.

I guess I better go fire up the generator.

Facepalm

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Setting the clocks ahead tonight.... fuck DST!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
11-03-2017, 06:47 PM
As if I even have a fucking hour to lose! Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
12-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Bored.

13-03-2017, 03:47 AM
I have not repped EK yet, the fuck is wrong with me.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post