Small things that make you frown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2017, 03:51 AM
RE: Small things that make you frown
I have not repped JDog yet, the fuck is wrong with me.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2017, 03:53 AM
(13-03-2017 03:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I have not repped JDog yet, the fuck is wrong with me.

I'm a small guy so it's easy to miss me Shy

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
13-03-2017, 04:05 AM
(13-03-2017 03:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm a small guy so it's easy to miss me Shy

Really? Cause I thought you looked like a small dog with a silly toupee. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2017, 04:14 AM
(13-03-2017 04:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 03:53 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm a small guy so it's easy to miss me Shy

Really? Cause I thought you looked like a small dog with a silly toupee. Tongue

Right, yeah, ummmm that's what I meant Unsure

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-03-2017, 04:18 AM
(13-03-2017 04:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 04:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Really? Cause I thought you looked like a small dog with a silly toupee. Tongue

Right, yeah, ummmm that's what I meant Unsure

Well, you are quite articulate for a silly little toupee dog.

P.S. How do you type with your paws? Consider

13-03-2017, 04:21 AM
(13-03-2017 04:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 04:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Right, yeah, ummmm that's what I meant Unsure

Well, you are quite articulate for a silly little toupee dog.

I use my tongue, takes lots of practice.

13-03-2017, 04:26 AM
(13-03-2017 04:21 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 04:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, you are quite articulate for a silly little toupee dog.

I use my tongue, takes lots of practice.

[Image: wowthats_um.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-03-2017, 12:16 PM
I work in IT. This morning a user complained because hourly employees clock in through their computer and every morning she has to wait for her computer to start up because "it shuts down overnight". This then adds minutes to her clock-in time waiting for the computer to start. So I was thinking maybe a loose cord, faulty power supply, or maybe the cleaning people in the evening are bumping something, but upon further discussion, this employee shuts her computer down herself every night before she goes home and thought it would somehow just be back on for her when she arrives in the mornings! Facepalm

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
14-03-2017, 12:45 PM
(14-03-2017 12:16 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I work in IT. This morning a user complained because hourly employees clock in through their computer and every morning she has to wait for her computer to start up because "it shuts down overnight". This then adds minutes to her clock-in time waiting for the computer to start. So I was thinking maybe a loose cord, faulty power supply, or maybe the cleaning people in the evening are bumping something, but upon further discussion, this employee shuts her computer down herself every night before she goes home and thought it would somehow just be back on for her when she arrives in the mornings! Facepalm

Years ago, a lot of my (former) co-workers had the same complaint.

When I would tell them to just lock it instead of shutting down, I would get a fearful look from a few who would say, "I don't think they want us doing that.".

Way to think outside the cube. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-03-2017, 01:59 PM
(14-03-2017 12:16 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I work in IT. This morning a user complained because hourly employees clock in through their computer and every morning she has to wait for her computer to start up because "it shuts down overnight". This then adds minutes to her clock-in time waiting for the computer to start. So I was thinking maybe a loose cord, faulty power supply, or maybe the cleaning people in the evening are bumping something, but upon further discussion, this employee shuts her computer down herself every night before she goes home and thought it would somehow just be back on for her when she arrives in the mornings! Facepalm

That's why when the user complains often the first question is "Is your computer plugged in?" Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post