Smileys for You! [Re-Upload]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Smileys for You! [Re-Upload]
(28-01-2015 04:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  LOL! He took his forum down!?
I thought it had a mild amount of success though? What happened?

I just went to take a look and found this suicide note [Image: kELbtM2.gif]

Those who know me, know that I wrote (and am revising) The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm going to start a blog and teach its concepts. I recommend you leave now, and don't look back.

This forum will turn into a blog in the next couple of days. In that blog, I will discuss and teach the concept and implications of monism. The Veridican Gospel and the concept of monism are connected to one another.

Monism is a very dangerous concept. It has not had much impact in the world because it is not well understood. And that's as it should be. It is not a psychologically healthy topic to explore. Of course it also happens to be undeniably, necessarily, true.

I think everyone should just walk away now. I feel compelled to start the blog, as I felt compelled to write a synthesis of the Gospels. I don't think anyone should read my blog. I think people should go on believing--whatever it is they want to believe. Because once monism is understood, you can never walk away from it--and it will take its toll. Believe me, it will.

I don't know any of you personally, and I'm glad I don't. If I did, then I couldn't tell you to just walk away from this url, erase it from your browser, and never look back. Since I don't know you, that's exactly what I'm telling you. I have to write about monism, but you don't have to read about it. I hope none of you ever post in here or communicate with me again.

But if you do--if you choose to, remember I warned you ahead of time. I guess I'm a bit like Morpheus in that regard. :o

Good luck to you all.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Smileys for You! [Re-Upload]
Yay!
[Image: Pty4Oj5.gif]
28-01-2015, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2015 06:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-01-2015 05:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  "Monism is a very dangerous concept." - Ego®

Only if you're a pussy.

(28-01-2015 05:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  "It has not had much impact in the world because it is not well understood." - Ego®

Only if you're an uneducated idiot pussy.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-01-2015, 06:28 PM
(28-01-2015 05:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Those who know me, know that I wrote (and am revising) The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm going to start a blog and teach its concepts. I recommend you leave now, and don't look back.

This forum will turn into a blog in the next couple of days. In that blog, I will discuss and teach the concept and implications of monism. The Veridican Gospel and the concept of monism are connected to one another.

Monism is a very dangerous concept. It has not had much impact in the world because it is not well understood. And that's as it should be. It is not a psychologically healthy topic to explore. Of course it also happens to be undeniably, necessarily, true.

I think everyone should just walk away now. I feel compelled to start the blog, as I felt compelled to write a synthesis of the Gospels. I don't think anyone should read my blog. I think people should go on believing--whatever it is they want to believe. Because once monism is understood, you can never walk away from it--and it will take its toll. Believe me, it will.

I don't know any of you personally, and I'm glad I don't. If I did, then I couldn't tell you to just walk away from this url, erase it from your browser, and never look back. Since I don't know you, that's exactly what I'm telling you. I have to write about monism, but you don't have to read about it. I hope none of you ever post in here or communicate with me again.

But if you do--if you choose to, remember I warned you ahead of time. I guess I'm a bit like Morpheus in that regard. :o

Good luck to you all.

Typical Ego® flip-flop bullshit. And so caring. What a delusional fool. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2015, 06:35 PM
(28-01-2015 05:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 05:24 PM)pablo Wrote:  How do I use those smileys here?

I normally right click on them, save them and upload them to my photobucket account 'cause you never know when they might disappear. But Vosur is trustworthy and anticipated yet another one of Ego®'s inevitable and interminable meltdowns so you can just right-click on the smiley, select "Copy image url" and add it here as an image. [Image: 8WQFnLt.gif]

Thanks
28-01-2015, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2015 06:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-01-2015 05:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Good luck to you all.

I feel bad for the children. Where will Mark De Cristo go now? He should come here. We got vacancies.

#sigh
28-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Suppose we can expect a reappearance from Woofy now. After all his trash-talking on Egor's page I suppose he should be happy that the evidence is gone now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-01-2015, 08:21 PM
(28-01-2015 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I feel bad for the children. Where will Mark De Cristo go now? He should come here. We got vacancies.

You're just not quite right in the head. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2015, 08:44 PM
(28-01-2015 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 05:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just went to take a look and found this suicide note [Image: kELbtM2.gif]

Good luck to you all.

I feel bad for the children. Where will Mark De Cristo go now? He should come here. We got vacancies.

When I first read this, I thought it said vaccines, not vacancies.
Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-02-2015, 10:17 AM
(28-01-2015 02:52 PM)Vosur Wrote:  As per the usual, Egor took down his forum after a short time, which made the links to his smileys invalid once more. Fortunately, I made a backup of his smiley collection a couple of days ago and re-uploaded it today. Enjoy. Smartass

https://smileysfortta.wordpress.com/smileys-for-tta/

I seen it coming a week before. I resigned as a mod 5 days before he took it down cuz he was demonstrating instability and confusion.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.