Smooth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Smooth
A friend from Chicago is out staying with us for a few days. He had a bout of stomach problems - and quit drinking..... Somebody had gave him a gift -- and seeing he's not drinking - it got re-gifted to me.....

Damn this is some GOOD tequila. It's the smooooooothest stuff I've ever tried - you can actually drink this stuff straight - without suffering.....

Gran Centenario Anejo Tequila.

It ain't cheap...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-08-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Smooth
(10-08-2016 06:28 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A friend from Chicago is out staying with us for a few days. He had a bout of stomach problems - and quit drinking..... Somebody had gave him a gift -- and seeing he's not drinking - it got re-gifted to me.....

Damn this is some GOOD tequila. It's the smooooooothest stuff I've ever tried - you can actually drink this stuff straight - without suffering.....

It ain't cheap...

Speaking a little early, you'll suffer manana!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
10-08-2016, 07:02 PM
(10-08-2016 06:28 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A friend from Chicago is out staying with us for a few days. He had a bout of stomach problems - and quit drinking..... Somebody had gave him a gift -- and seeing he's not drinking - it got re-gifted to me.....

It ain't cheap...

Don't like the anejo. I like good tequila blanco much better. I can taste the agave instead of some oak barrel. To tequila connoisseurs that makes me a Philistine. Once they pass out like pussies and I've finished my delicious blanco, I clean up their anejos.

#sigh
10-08-2016, 07:27 PM
I'm no tequila snob.... But damn this stuff is nice......

I'm gonna try to make it last a few weeks.... Stuff this nice needs to be enjoyed, not guzzled...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-08-2016, 07:31 PM
(10-08-2016 07:27 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm no tequila snob.... But damn this stuff is nice......

I'm gonna try to make it last a few weeks.... Stuff this nice needs to be enjoyed, not guzzled...

Big Grin

Try a Patron Silver next and give me your comparative opinion.

#sigh
10-08-2016, 07:48 PM
(10-08-2016 07:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 07:27 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm no tequila snob.... But damn this stuff is nice......

Big Grin

Try a Patron Silver next and give me your comparative opinion.
I will....

But it'll probably be a while.... I plan on rationing this stuff...

It's that good..

Big Grin

10-08-2016, 07:53 PM
(10-08-2016 07:48 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 07:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Try a Patron Silver next and give me your comparative opinion.
I will....

But it'll probably be a while.... I plan on rationing this stuff...

It's that good..

Big Grin

Yeah. Good luck with that. Big Grin

#sigh
10-08-2016, 10:10 PM
1800's used to be the good stuff back when I was drinking.