Smurf Smut

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Smurf Smut
Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2017, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 05:18 PM by Vera.)
[Image: mKyZgR6.gif]

Have mercy on my non-existing soul, FC, I'm on a break from my smut-filled days!

Okay, I realise it was me who actually started it... Yet again... Blush

My god, Emma, my mind went to a terrible, terrible place, a crossover of sorts between the X-File's Home episode and the Smurfs Gasp

If I wasn't in somebody else's house I would still be screaming and/or hiding under the bed...

Actually. scratch the bed part Gasp
[Image: xfiles-home19.jpg]

Actually, Fireball, I think they need to stay in more. Like, for good. 'Cause outside, in the big bad world, there are hordes of scary wimmin roaming the streets, seeking whom they may devour Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
28-03-2017, 05:18 PM
You’re on break? Good, you need to air out that attic of yours. Tongue

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-03-2017, 05:19 PM
(28-03-2017 03:28 PM)Vera Wrote:  I think the question on everyone's mind is what colour do smurfs' balls turn when they go blue? Consider

Or! Seeing as there's a whole bunch of them and only one smurfette, is this the worst case of blue balls in history? A blue-ball pandemic, as 'twere Gasp

Maybe this is how the Smurfs branched off as a separate species.
Once the testicles reached a certain level of blueness, the entire Smurf turns blue.
28-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Come again, FC?

Hmm, poor choice of word… Confused

Was that an insult aimed at that closetful of junk, anxiety and doubt I call a brain or are you implying something even worse?

Makes sense, Pablo, but then why haven’t the occasional non-child-abusing Catholic priests turned a vivid shade of blue Consider

28-03-2017, 05:46 PM
(28-03-2017 05:31 PM)Vera Wrote:  Makes sense, Pablo, but then why haven’t the occasional non-child-abusing Catholic priests turned a vivid shade of blue Consider

They keep those guys hidden in the Vatican basement. Shocking
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-03-2017, 06:09 PM
(28-03-2017 05:46 PM)pablo Wrote:  They keep those guys hidden in the Vatican basement. Shocking

Fifty Shades of Blue Gasp

[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
28-03-2017, 06:19 PM
(28-03-2017 05:31 PM)Vera Wrote:  Come again, FC?

Was that an insult aimed at that closetful of junk, anxiety and doubt I call a brain or are you implying something even worse?

Something worse Tongue

I was respnding to this
(28-03-2017 05:15 PM)Vera Wrote:  Have mercy on my non-existing soul, FC, I'm on a break from my smut-filled days!

Vera, that stuff has to take a toll, and no insult was intended.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-03-2017, 06:43 PM
(28-03-2017 06:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 05:31 PM)Vera Wrote:  Come again, FC?

Something worse Tongue

I was respnding to this
(28-03-2017 05:15 PM)Vera Wrote:  Have mercy on my non-existing soul, FC, I'm on a break from my smut-filled days!

Vera, that stuff has to take a toll, and no insult was intended.

Everything takes a toll, my friend... Undecided

once again
there's a toll on the bridge...
blossom viewing

(In the shorthand of haiku, "blossoms" (hana) can mean "cherry blossoms." As throngs of people arrive for their viewing parties, the normally free bridge now has a toll. Issa suggests, sardonically: Nature's beauty may be free, but the bridge to see it costs money.)

I might be missing spring a tiny bit Blush

[Image: MI-state-flower-apple-blossom.jpg]
(I wasn't offended, just didn't quite get it. Blush )

28-03-2017, 09:09 PM
(28-03-2017 06:43 PM)Vera Wrote:  (I wasn't offended, just didn't quite get it. Blush )

no problem Sleepy