Snipers in Egypt shooting at both sides.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2013, 04:52 AM
http://stopimperialism.org/articles/fome...-in-egypt/

The use of snipers in Syria to shoot at both sides also caused the nation to rapidly deteriorate into a shooting battle as both sides blamed each other.

The article link above provides eye witness accounts and videos of these snipers in Egypt and Syria.

In the U.S. attempt to overthrow Chavez in Venezuela there were also snipers positioned shooting at protesters, this was then used as ammo for anti-Chavez people.

Who and why would a country or group use snipers to aim at both sides? What would that accomplish besides a civil war or chaos!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Snipers in Egypt shooting at both sides.
Because there are always some crazy idiots and while the war is going on, it is quite easy to do a lot of psychotic BS and not get caught.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
12-07-2013, 07:39 AM
(12-07-2013 06:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  Because there are always some crazy idiots and while the war is going on, it is quite easy to do a lot of psychotic BS and not get caught.

It is a common tactic of the west to do things like that to purposely create chaos and start civil wars. Which is more likely of an explanation?
12-07-2013, 07:43 AM
And of course we all know only "the West" does this sort of thing.
So jumping to conclusions is perfectly justified.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2013, 08:01 AM
[Image: bachmann-scream.jpg]

HEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEEEE COMES THE CRAZY!!!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 4 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
12-07-2013, 08:01 AM
(12-07-2013 07:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And of course we all know only "the West" does this sort of thing.
Weeping

Now, now, Bucky, never in history have snipers been used by anyone elseNo

I am as sure of it as I am of Ken Hamm's take on evolution.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
12-07-2013, 08:04 AM
(12-07-2013 04:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  http://stopimperialism.org/articles/fome...-in-egypt/

The use of snipers in Syria to shoot at both sides also caused the nation to rapidly deteriorate into a shooting battle as both sides blamed each other.

The article link above provides eye witness accounts and videos of these snipers in Egypt and Syria.

In the U.S. attempt to overthrow Chavez in Venezuela there were also snipers positioned shooting at protesters, this was then used as ammo for anti-Chavez people.

Who and why would a country or group use snipers to aim at both sides? What would that accomplish besides a civil war or chaos!

I wonder if the neighborhood squirrels think the same thing of me when I take a pot shot at em with a .22 now and then.....Consider

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
12-07-2013, 08:09 AM
(12-07-2013 08:04 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  I wonder if the neighborhood squirrels think the same thing of me when I take a pot shot at em with a .22 now and then.....Consider

Hay, you better watch it. Piss them off and before too long, they will fly squirrel-sized planes into your twin nuts.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
12-07-2013, 08:09 AM
(12-07-2013 08:04 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(12-07-2013 04:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  http://stopimperialism.org/articles/fome...-in-egypt/

I wonder if the neighborhood squirrels think the same thing of me when I take a pot shot at em with a .22 now and then.....Consider

The squirrels are thinking "damn Al Quaeda CIA funded pilot is at it again. We need to hop on over to a tree in Iran".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2013, 08:28 AM
(12-07-2013 07:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And of course we all know only "the West" does this sort of thing.
Weeping

Who said the west?

When did it become crazy to believe that other countries want to manipulate events.