Sniping Montage (COD)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2013, 05:18 AM
Sniping Montage (COD)
Alright, I'm posting in the "correct" area now.

Anyways, I would have just posted this in the same Thread, but I'm doing this instead.

This is the same gamer -
(Awesome music)

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 05:51 AM
RE: Sniping Montage (COD)
I honestly like the editing and music the most lol

—Jeremy LaBorde
10-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Always with the snipers. Online names, montages, pro what not. If you want to impress me, show me a SMG montage. I want to see some guy named "pro shotgun" and I want to see him clear a room with a single shot or something.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
10-01-2013, 09:39 AM
The guy was exploiting the stupid "quick scoping".... it is a glitch, there is no skill involved whatsoever. My mates son can quickscope and he is only 9.

Its just like me using Frag rounds in my shotgun on BF3 (before the patch)

No skill involved, just point and shoot.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
10-01-2013, 10:11 AM
(10-01-2013 09:29 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Always with the snipers. Online names, montages, pro what not. If you want to impress me, show me a SMG montage. I want to see some guy named "pro shotgun" and I want to see him clear a room with a single shot or something.
I cleared a room once with 5 shots. 5 kills. Using the KSG in Black Ops 2. I was so stunned at my luck that I was quickly killed by some guy standing at the door.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes riseinside's post
11-01-2013, 05:48 AM
(10-01-2013 09:29 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Always with the snipers. Online names, montages, pro what not. If you want to impress me, show me a SMG montage. I want to see some guy named "pro shotgun" and I want to see him clear a room with a single shot or something.

Alright, I'll search around and see if I find anything like that. I would be most impressed as well.

bemore Wrote:The guy was exploiting the stupid "quick scoping".... it is a glitch, there is no skill involved whatsoever. My mates son can quickscope and he is only 9.

I feel the same way about shotguns. Really no skills involved at all, just walk into a room filled with people and spin around shooting aimlessly and you'll kill more than half of them more than half the time. So stupid. I also hate when I knife someone with a shotgun and actually SEE my knife dart right into their chest... and still die by their shotgun as they prance around victorious... pathetic.

riseinside Wrote:I cleared a room once with 5 shots. 5 kills. Using the KSG in Black Ops 2. I was so stunned at my luck that I was quickly killed by some guy standing at the door.

That guy was me getting my revenge...
lol

—Jeremy LaBorde
[+] 1 user Likes ideasonscribe's post
11-01-2013, 05:53 AM
So it looks like I'll be getting together with a group of five other players to do a nice challenge.
The challenge is to play Capture The Flag on Black Ops 2 with the goal of winning every game to see how far we can go without losing.
There are other details, but for the most part, we are going to do a couple "warm-up" rounds to get everyone in their placements. We'll find out who is most comfortable with which role (Defense, Offense, Anti-Air Support, so on..).
Anyways, one of them was rank 3 in Black Ops 1 Worldwide or whatever. I'm not sure if that's legit or not, but as far as I have been playing with him, he never doesn't slaughter the opposing team.
He's also Canadian...

—Jeremy LaBorde
11-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Don't rely on the CoD fanbase for that.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
11-01-2013, 11:46 AM
(10-01-2013 09:39 AM)bemore Wrote:  The guy was exploiting the stupid "quick scoping".... it is a glitch, there is no skill involved whatsoever. My mates son can quickscope and he is only 9.

I do NOT miss the USAS with frag rounds! It was almost worth never playing on metro when people were using it.

[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
13-01-2013, 04:34 AM
(11-01-2013 11:46 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 09:39 AM)bemore Wrote:  The guy was exploiting the stupid "quick scoping".... it is a glitch, there is no skill involved whatsoever. My mates son can quickscope and he is only 9.

I do NOT miss the USAS with frag rounds! It was almost worth never playing on metro when people were using it.

I'm sort of curious how he would get the daytime to come back lol

—Jeremy LaBorde

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One of my first... yeah, a Halo Montage. AmishLatinJew 0 325 11-06-2012 06:58 PM
Last Post: AmishLatinJew