Snopes: CLAIM: Atheists are trying to ban Bibles from all hotel rooms

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Snopes: CLAIM: Atheists are trying to ban Bibles from all hotel rooms
I like how even the theists' pretend persecution is pointless.

Oh no. That book you most likely already own several copies of won't be able to remain untouched in your hotel bedside drawer. Whatever will you do?

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2015, 10:13 AM
I dunno if anyone has mentioned it, but I remember a TTA-er said that he draws penises on the inside of Bibles in hotel rooms. I gave him a Rep for that one Wink
11-12-2015, 10:19 AM
I usually highlight in yellow the most moronic and hideous versus in the bible in hotel rooms I stay in. I doubt anyone looks at those things anyway. I really see no harm in them.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 2 users Like devilsadvoc8's post
11-12-2015, 10:22 AM
Wait, is there a Bible in every hotel room? Facepalm

If there is, it wouldn't bother me though, they can shove it up their ass. It becomes a problem when somebody tries to shove it up mine Weeping

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2015, 10:23 AM
(11-12-2015 10:19 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I usually highlight in yellow the most moronic and hideous versus in the bible in hotel rooms I stay in. I doubt anyone looks at those things anyway. I really see no harm in them.

That's actually a really good idea. Thumbsup
11-12-2015, 10:37 AM
(11-12-2015 10:19 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I really see no harm in them.

Ever had one thrown at you? I bet it could knock out a couple teeth.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
11-12-2015, 10:40 AM
We should start a thread where people brainstorm ideas as to what to do to hotel room bibles. How about drawing a knife through an eyeball on the page where jebus says to cut out your eye if you look at a woman lustfully, or draw two women sharing a guy on the page about Lot and his daughters.
11-12-2015, 10:42 AM
(11-12-2015 10:40 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  We should start a thread where people brainstorm ideas as to what to do to hotel room bibles. How about drawing a knife through an eyeball on the page where jebus says to cut out your eye if you look at a woman lustfully, or draw two women sharing a guy on the page about Lot and his daughters.
It could be like a graphic novel. I like that.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
11-12-2015, 10:44 AM
(11-12-2015 10:40 AM)Iñigo Wrote:  We should start a thread where people brainstorm ideas as to what to do to hotel room bibles. How about drawing a knife through an eyeball on the page where jebus says to cut out your eye if you look at a woman lustfully, or draw two women sharing a guy on the page about Lot and his daughters.

See you do that in US, somebody sees it, they gonna complain to the staff and get it changed. It would be funny to do it in Saudi Arabia to the quran.
And then sit somewhere in the distance and watch the hotel blow up Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
11-12-2015, 11:48 AM
(11-12-2015 10:13 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I dunno if anyone has mentioned it, but I remember a TTA-er said that he draws penises on the inside of Bibles in hotel rooms. I gave him a Rep for that one Wink

I remember that. I kinda thought it was a dick move.
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post