Snowball in Hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Snowball in Hell
I love USA, but man you guys sure vote some real dumb assess into office.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like d4w6zBak's post
08-03-2015, 01:42 PM
(06-03-2015 08:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Fucking idiot. Beat_stick
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/06...15270.html
But not original. The "argument" that climate change is a non-starter issue because god has promised to remain in control of the seasons and to provide stable weather post-flood, has been raised before. If you are cynically pandering to a fundamentalist base, it's an understandable, if despicable, tactic.

Most climate change deniers try to undermine / denigrate the science or deny a valid and substantial scientific consensus, but even behind that is the notion that puny man cannot "play god", especially inadvertently, and control the weather. That's god's domain to them.

If you need a graphic illustration of how theistic thinking has a bad effect on humanity, you need look no further than this kind of nonsense.
08-03-2015, 03:24 PM
(08-03-2015 12:53 PM)d4w6zBak Wrote:  I love USA, but man you guys sure vote some real dumb assess into office.

Sadly the ignorant masses that believe in jesus have the majority, and they do stick together....and then place their like minded tard political candidates into office.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
08-03-2015, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 03:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-03-2015 12:53 PM)d4w6zBak Wrote:  I love USA, but man you guys sure vote some real dumb assess into office.

Toronto wins. I think they do it on purpose to laugh at the rest of the world.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-03-2015, 03:22 AM
(08-03-2015 03:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Toronto wins. I think they do it on purpose to laugh at the rest of the world.

Well we have an excuse. .our former mayor was smoking Crack. . But for a Senator to be sober and come up with that stuff..come on...lol Angel all for fun.
[+] 1 user Likes d4w6zBak's post
09-03-2015, 12:16 PM

When it comes to politicians here, I'm pretty sure "dumb ass" is in the job description. Unfortunately, it's also in the job description of too many voters.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
14-03-2015, 11:24 PM
(06-03-2015 09:44 PM)Free Wrote:  It's stuff like this that I sometimes wish there was a hell, with idiocy being the only sin that can get anyone sent to hell.

If these kinds of idiots went to the Hell that I wish existed, they would drive Satan out of Hell insomuch as he would be on his knees begging God for forgiveness.

Satan is not the leader of hell, he is a prisoner.

Truth seeker.
15-03-2015, 05:03 AM
(14-03-2015 11:24 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 09:44 PM)Free Wrote:  It's stuff like this that I sometimes wish there was a hell, with idiocy being the only sin that can get anyone sent to hell.

If these kinds of idiots went to the Hell that I wish existed, they would drive Satan out of Hell insomuch as he would be on his knees begging God for forgiveness.

Satan is not the leader of hell, he is a prisoner.

So... He has no influence on Earth, then? Being that he can't get out? Are there angel jailers in hell? Or is it just a mob scene, in which case he's the leader by virtue of being the most organized mofo in the place? Oh, hey, and does he get basic cable down there?
15-03-2015, 08:04 AM
When a snowball is in hell it melts. A horrible fate if you're a snowball.
Do Satan reform the snowball and melt it again. Over and over and over...for eternity?
15-03-2015, 08:41 AM
He just may take the medal home for the "Nation's Largest Epic Fail".

I can't say it any better than MLK Jr. in this instance: --Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.--