Snowden Situation

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
08-08-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Snowden Situation
(08-08-2013 09:01 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 08:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Is the weather nice in delusional land?

You should know.

So I see you still lack the debate skills to actually support your points with logic and facts and expect ad homs and shouting to win the day. Come back when you're more than a minor annoyance kid, you ain't ready for the big leagues.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 09:07 PM
(08-08-2013 09:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 09:01 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  You should know.

So I see you still lack the debate skills to actually support your points with logic and facts and expect ad homs and shouting to win the day. Come back when you're more than a minor annoyance kid, you ain't ready for the big leagues.

Fuck yourself. You are in little league just like me.

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
08-08-2013, 09:09 PM
(08-08-2013 09:07 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 09:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So I see you still lack the debate skills to actually support your points with logic and facts and expect ad homs and shouting to win the day. Come back when you're more than a minor annoyance kid, you ain't ready for the big leagues.

Fuck yourself. You are in little league just like me.

Ah I see an excellent example of exactly what I was pointing out how helpful of you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-08-2013, 09:14 PM
(08-08-2013 09:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 09:07 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Fuck yourself. You are in little league just like me.

Ah I see an excellent example of exactly what I was pointing out how helpful of you.

Im done with you because you have to be a troll, theres no possible way someone could be so stupid.

08-08-2013, 09:22 PM
(08-08-2013 09:14 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 09:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ah I see an excellent example of exactly what I was pointing out how helpful of you.

Im done with you because you have to be a troll, theres no possible way someone could be so stupid.

Aww you gonna cry little fella? Don't you have a video someone else made to try and make your point for you? Maybe you can go get your mommy to help you come up with an intelligent argument. No, that'd never work I mean if the only example of her work we have seen is any proof she is incapable of that.

08-08-2013, 09:26 PM
(08-08-2013 09:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 09:14 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Im done with you because you have to be a troll, theres no possible way someone could be so stupid.

Aww you gonna cry little fella? Don't you have a video someone else made to try and make your point for you? Maybe you can go get your mommy to help you come up with an intelligent argument. No, that'd never work I mean if the only example of her work we have seen is any proof she is incapable of that.

Haha, you just proved that video right, so good fucking job mr. big league.

08-08-2013, 09:29 PM
(08-08-2013 09:26 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 09:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Aww you gonna cry little fella? Don't you have a video someone else made to try and make your point for you? Maybe you can go get your mommy to help you come up with an intelligent argument. No, that'd never work I mean if the only example of her work we have seen is any proof she is incapable of that.

Haha, you just proved that video right, so good fucking job mr. big league.

/pat Sure I did, sure I did. Keep telling yourself that posting another person's argument is good enough to win a debate with an informed person and you will continue making the impression you have worked so hard to craft here.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-08-2013, 09:40 PM
(08-08-2013 09:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 09:26 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Haha, you just proved that video right, so good fucking job mr. big league.

/pat Sure I did, sure I did. Keep telling yourself that posting another person's argument is good enough to win a debate with an informed person and you will continue making the impression you have worked so hard to craft here.

You think so highly of yourself, you fucking bastard. Go debate with someone that doesnt think you are a complete idiot, you will get a lot farther.

08-08-2013, 09:49 PM
(08-08-2013 09:40 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 09:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  /pat Sure I did, sure I did. Keep telling yourself that posting another person's argument is good enough to win a debate with an informed person and you will continue making the impression you have worked so hard to craft here.

You think so highly of yourself, you fucking bastard. Go debate with someone that doesnt think you are a complete idiot, you will get a lot farther.

Sounds like somebody missed naptime. By the way in this instance it should be Further not farther, one is spacial the other refers to a metaphorical sense. Oh and just so you know your grammar was being corrected by a hillbilly from Tennessee and a girl from Alabama so I believe Seppuku is the only honorable solution now.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-08-2013, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 02:14 AM by Logica Humano.)
(08-08-2013 08:27 PM)elegant_atheist Wrote:  Logica, get a life and actually do something productive with it please, because I want to see the day when you crash and burn because of your ridiculous arguments and professional victimhood complex. Not to mention all the ad hominems you love to employ so much whilst simultaneously condemning them. Your attacks on people, solely for arguing on the opposite side of you in an argument, is childish and simpleminded. When you publish something using your amazing intellect you seem to think you have, please message me, though I doubt that day will ever come, because you are an idiot.

What do you even do besides steal my oxygen? Perhaps you should stop projecting yourself on my personal life. I know you are a useless waste of space who makes mongoloids look like savants with your new-founded level of stupidity, but perhaps you should go take your own advise. Drinking Beverage

Sheesh, damn Rev. Look at these dimwitted sheep nowadays, talking back as though they can actually think.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]