Snowden and Facebook woo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Snowden and Facebook woo
(30-01-2014 02:46 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 02:41 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm not posting stupidity, I'm posting drunken inanity. n00b

And if I could handle it, why the fuck couldn't you? n00b

Didn't say I couldn't. I didn't because the contents of the article have nothing to do with my post.

[Image: Waffles-That-Look-Animals.png]

Whatever you do, don't highlight your own incompetence... other than you already did, of course. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Re: RE: Snowden and Facebook woo
(30-01-2014 02:52 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 02:46 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Didn't say I couldn't. I didn't because the contents of the article have nothing to do with my post.

[Image: Waffles-That-Look-Animals.png]

Whatever you do, don't highlight your own incompetence... other than you already did, of course. Dodgy

How does the contents of the article have anything to do with my post? You do know what it was about don't you?

Using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
30-01-2014, 02:56 PM
(30-01-2014 02:53 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 02:52 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: Waffles-That-Look-Animals.png]

How does the contents of the article have anything to do with my post? You do know what it was about don't you?

Quote:“For me, in terms of personal satisfaction, the mission’s already accomplished,” he said. “I already won. As soon as the journalists were able to work, everything that I had been trying to do was validated. Because, remember, I didn’t want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself.”

Yeah or nay?

30-01-2014, 03:04 PM
(30-01-2014 01:10 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Just had some nut jobs on Facebook give me a link to Snowden saying he won and accomplished his mission. I pointed out he was sitting in Russia after abandoning is lifelong friends and family. Their response was that he won just like Jesus did then they blocked me. Guess I won Smile

Myes, quite a funny anecdote you have there.

(30-01-2014 02:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 02:24 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Did you read my post of are you just being funny? Tell me which part of the phrase they blocked me don't you understand.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nati...story.html

There you go. I handled it for ya. pussy

Can the media please just start ignoring that twat now?

He's 'accomplished' his 'mission' of effectively doing fuck all and now he's just trying to garner extra media attention with this whole "I've won" shite, he didn't need to announce that, it's showboating and now he should have absolutely nothing else to say.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Re: RE: Snowden and Facebook woo
(30-01-2014 03:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 01:10 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Just had some nut jobs on Facebook give me a link to Snowden saying he won and accomplished his mission. I pointed out he was sitting in Russia after abandoning is lifelong friends and family. Their response was that he won just like Jesus did then they blocked me. Guess I won Smile

Myes, quite a funny anecdote you have there.

(30-01-2014 02:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nati...story.html

There you go. I handled it for ya. pussy

He's 'accomplished' his 'mission' of effectively doing fuck all and now he's just trying to garner extra media attention with this whole "I've won" shite.

Wonder if he speaks Russian now?

Using Tapatalk
30-01-2014, 03:10 PM
(30-01-2014 03:05 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 03:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Myes, quite a funny anecdote you have there.

He's 'accomplished' his 'mission' of effectively doing fuck all and now he's just trying to garner extra media attention with this whole "I've won" shite.

Wonder if he speaks Russian now?

It wouldn't surprise me, but then from the beginning, I've always been quite indifferent to that showboating wannabe upstart, aside from frustration at people caring about him and hilarity at the CIA pretty much stating "We don't know what else he's got on us", which was hilarious to me because isn't knowing that one of their jobs?

I just hopes he enjoys his time in Russia, and hope that he doesn't go digging in Russia's closet for skeletons. Get the feeling they'd tend toward a Soviet or Tsarist level of leniency to that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-01-2014, 03:17 PM
(30-01-2014 03:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can the media please just start ignoring that twat now?

Not the media's job, to ignore twats. Dodgy

30-01-2014, 03:26 PM
(30-01-2014 03:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 03:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can the media please just start ignoring that twat now?

Not the media's job, to ignore twats. Dodgy

The media's job was initially to report of local and national events and the like. Celebratising people, or otherwise stalking the death out of them should not be a thing, especially considering the majority of these people have no reason to be 'in the spotlight' to begin with.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-01-2014, 03:31 PM
(30-01-2014 03:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 03:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Not the media's job, to ignore twats. Dodgy

The media's job was initially to report of local and national events and the like.

The fuck did you do your research? Way I heard it tole, this guy in England around 185o got into his head to "repost the news" and create the first newspaper. A week later, facing bankruptcy, he decided to sensationalize the news, and media was born. Praise Gwynnies. Bowing

30-01-2014, 04:13 PM
(30-01-2014 03:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 03:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  The media's job was initially to report of local and national events and the like.

The fuck did you do your research? Way I heard it tole, this guy in England around 185o got into his head to "repost the news" and create the first newspaper. A week later, facing bankruptcy, he decided to sensationalize the news, and media was born. Praise Gwynnies. Bowing

Well I did say initially.