Snowed indicted for espionage.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2013, 06:20 PM
When an event takes the media by surprise they are caught off guard and don't handle it in a controlled sanitized manner, however now with snowden the media has been in full spin. You guys call it coincidence that this is handled in the media much differently than Assange was. From the beginning of this snowden shit the media framing was " is he a spy or traitor" for revealing the governments spy network (that spies on every American).

So now after the current media controlled framing of the current situation, the message is " if you reveal secrets that exposé extent of our repression you are a traitor".

Under Obama, Obama has charged (8) more people than all past presidents combined. Has any other nation done the same to equal Obama a record during his presidency? America is supposed to be so free it makes your cock hard right?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Snowed indicted for espionage.
Legally, from what I understand, Snowden should be charged, and knew he would be..That means he will go to court, and have a chance to defend his actions. While I don't exactly condone whats happening, there is also more partisanship than I have seen in a long time. It would seem more and more people are breaking rank for reasons that may or may not be that big a deal...
23-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Looks like Snowden is on this way to Ecuador. China and Russia were his stops and now he is seeking asylum in Ecuador. Interesting to see how this will play out, I am still not entirely sure of how I feel about the situation. I understand where both sides are arguing from, just not sure which one I fall on at the moment.

"History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god."
23-06-2013, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 03:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-06-2013 06:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  When an event takes the media by surprise they are caught off guard and don't handle it in a controlled sanitized manner, however now with snowden the media has been in full spin. You guys call it coincidence that this is handled in the media much differently than Assange was. From the beginning of this snowden shit the media framing was " is he a spy or traitor" for revealing the governments spy network (that spies on every American).

So now after the current media controlled framing of the current situation, the message is " if you reveal secrets that exposé extent of our repression you are a traitor".

Under Obama, Obama has charged (8) more people than all past presidents combined. Has any other nation done the same to equal Obama a record during his presidency? America is supposed to be so free it makes your cock hard right?

His name is Snowden.
He's an idiot. If he had gone to the Republicans in the Senate, and made a deal of some sort, and let them do the disclosure on the Senate floor, he could have nearly brought down the president. As it is, he will always be a fugitive. It's only a matter of time until he's nabbed off the street somewhere, by US agents. There will be a huge price on his head.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-06-2013, 07:44 PM
(23-06-2013 02:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 06:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  When an event takes the media by surprise they are caught off guard and don't handle it in a controlled sanitized manner, however now with snowden the media has been in full spin. You guys call it coincidence that this is handled in the media much differently than Assange was. From the beginning of this snowden shit the media framing was " is he a spy or traitor" for revealing the governments spy network (that spies on every American).

His name is Snowden.
He's an idiot. If he had gone to the Republicans in the Senate, and made a deal of some sort, and let them do the disclosure on the Senate floor, he could have nearly brought down the president. As it is, he will always be a fugitive. It's only a matter of time until he's nabbed off the street somewhere, by US agents. There will be a huge price on his head.

I'm fantasy land, republicans preach against government spying while they ride their unicorns. What kind of idiot thinks republicans would be against charging someone for espionage, considering they haven't been against it the other 8 times Obama has charged someone.

This is why people are stupid and deserve the shitty repressive government, buckyball isn't condemning government spying, he is condemning the way someone exposes it, and the way his name sounds.
23-06-2013, 08:00 PM
(23-06-2013 02:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

His name is Snowden.
He's an idiot. If he had gone to the Republicans in the Senate...

Since when have Republicans ever been the defenders of the public's freedoms. Really...when in the last 100 years?
[+] 1 user Likes Julius's post
23-06-2013, 08:26 PM
(23-06-2013 08:00 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 02:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  His name is Snowden.
He's an idiot. If he had gone to the Republicans in the Senate...

Since when have Republicans ever been the defenders of the public's freedoms. Really...when in the last 100 years?

You are kidding. They would do anything to publicly embarrass the president. It has nothing to do defending anything. It's about the expediency of opportunity. They would have used it if they had been handed it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
23-06-2013, 11:03 PM

Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2013, 08:57 AM
(23-06-2013 11:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  

Thumbsup

I'm so sorry, but I had to.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
24-06-2013, 09:53 AM
(24-06-2013 08:57 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'm so sorry, but I had to.

I used to dislike that song when I used to go out clubbing a lot years ago. All the women (and some men) used to do the "woop woop" along to the sample and I felt like glassing somebody Hobo

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user