So

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: So
Thanks for all the messages of support people.

You lot never fail to make me smile. Hug

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 08:03 AM
Oh crap, now I have to be nice to the Brit. Smile

Seriously Hughsie, I feel the same way from time to time. I usually need a few days alone (that's my fix).

As people above has stated it's not uncommon and the fix is different for each of us.

Feel free to vent in PM or email if you want.... see, us Mericans have some use other than invading things.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
18-07-2013, 03:48 PM
(14-07-2013 05:27 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well this is outta character for me.

Half of me doesn't even know why I'm posting here. I guess I just get these random bouts of disinterest in life every so often. Just for a few days to a week or so a couple of times a year.

I think I've hit one now. I'm just losing sight of the point. I really don't see what difference it would make if I jumped off a cliff (not something I actually plan on doing btw). I can't motivate myself for anything and I can't see how life will work out for me in a way I'm satisfied with. I really can't describe how I'm feeling at the moment. Guess I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Carry on.

I don't know if there is a root-cause to your feelings, but I think I might know what you mean.

I recently broke off a 5,5 year relationship. Living together and everything. Moved to a different fucking country for her. She was just lying to me and stealing money in the end. But I don't have many friends here, 1 or 2 good ones.
So I went through a while of really not seeing the point of going on anymore.
It was just work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, weekend, work, sleep, work, sleep.
I think about jumping off a bridge every single day.
Today was different though. Met this girl, gonna ask her out tomorrow (will totally get shot down, but hey). And that shouldn't be a solution either. But I am just really alone right now, so it might make stuff a little easier or give me some focus.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
19-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Aaaand totally got shot down.
Time for a big weekend of nothing at all!

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
19-07-2013, 04:34 PM
AAwwww! But now you have to have an extra grand weekend - spoil yourself with something you wouldn't normally do!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-07-2013, 01:09 AM
The only thing I wouldn't normally do (and still won't) is hookers.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
20-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Thats why you should worship gwynnies,hughsie.
Ever saw HoC depresed?
No seriously,get a girlfriend

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
13-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Ever feel like your life is like a playstation game, and you're at that point where you just wanna slam the controller down in frustration and storm off and away from it for a while? It sucks that you can't do that.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-08-2013, 11:38 AM
(13-08-2013 11:22 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Ever feel like your life is like a playstation game, and you're at that point where you just wanna slam the controller down in frustration and storm off and away from it for a while? It sucks that you can't do that.

Timmy, if you ever need a friend, you can skype call me and we can make fun of Stevie. It's a great stress relief. Heart
13-08-2013, 11:52 AM
(13-08-2013 11:22 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Ever feel like your life is like a playstation game, and you're at that point where you just wanna slam the controller down in frustration and storm off and away from it for a while? It sucks that you can't do that.

Couldn't you? There are a few traditional options. You could join the merchant marine, or the military; you could leave the country and become an expatriate bartender; you could move to the wilderness and live off the grid...

... this is my signature!