So

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 07:15 PM by donotwant.)
So
Forget it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: So
(28-01-2014 07:03 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Forget it.

Hi, I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I read it as a self-dismissive "my problem isn't worth bothering people for".

You appear to be new here, so let me share a little wisdom from a fellow newb.

The people on this forum are some of the most caring, helpful, friendly people I have ever encountered. If you have a problem or a concern, they will help you. The denizens of this forum would never turn away someone who is in need. In the short time I've been active here, not only have I gotten some great advice, but I've seen countless acts of selflessness and true desire to help.

If you have a problem, or a burning question, or a need, please let us know. People here really do care about their fellow human. Especially in this sub, where niceness is mandatory.

So, if I've completely misread you, please disregard with my apologies. However, if I'm right, please talk to us.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Talking about your problems helps Thumbsup

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
29-01-2014, 05:10 PM
There was a post, all written up, I was going to respond last night. Then I lost power... Now I can't remember what it was! I suppose I 'forgot it'.
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
30-01-2014, 09:43 PM
itsnotmeitsyou is right! There are plenty of people here that would be glad to help you in any way they can. I think Anjele might actually hold the Guinnes Book world record for nicest person to ever live Shy , but there's many more here who you can talk to.
I might suggest you make a rapport with someone before asking them personal questions, but you've got alot of potential friends here. Smile
Talk to us! We don't judge, and it's likely one of us has some good advice Thumbsup