milk?
^
[Show Results]

So...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2016, 09:02 AM
So...
I aint got no topics to create a thread about.
This displeases me. How the fuck can I create threads when I aint got no topics for said threads? Know what I'm sayin?

*awkward pause*

So... ummmmmmm... nope I got sweet fuck all.
DLJ you got something you wanna add? Girly? Anj? anyone?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2016, 09:11 AM
RE: So...
[img][Image: fucking-earmuffs-neon_zpsswrsjbq4.jpg][/img]

Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 12 users Like Anjele's post
19-03-2016, 09:24 AM
My cat snores.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-03-2016, 09:30 AM
(19-03-2016 09:24 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My cat snores.

So does one of my dogs, a pug mix, the snore is awful and it seems as if he will choke sometimes...it wakes me up at night and I shoo him out of the room.
19-03-2016, 09:50 AM
(19-03-2016 09:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I aint got no topics to create a thread about.
This displeases me. How the fuck can I create threads when I aint got no topics for said threads? Know what I'm sayin?

*awkward pause*

So... ummmmmmm... nope I got sweet fuck all.
DLJ you got something you wanna add? Girly? Anj? anyone?

Nope.

I ran out of things to say months ago.

I'm only still here because Moms got hold of those incriminating ...

Blush

No. Nothing.

As you were. Now, about those snoring cats.

Yes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-03-2016, 10:42 AM
Have you read any good books, or bred any good rooks lately???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-03-2016, 10:45 AM
(19-03-2016 09:30 AM)carol Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 09:24 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My cat snores.

So does one of my dogs, a pug mix, the snore is awful and it seems as if he will choke sometimes...it wakes me up at night and I shoo him out of the room.

That's the problem with dogs with flat noses. They snore and snort and choke - if it gets real bad you may want to have a vet look up his nose, it may be obstructed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-03-2016, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2016 11:53 AM by carol.)
(19-03-2016 10:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 09:30 AM)carol Wrote:  So does one of my dogs, a pug mix, the snore is awful and it seems as if he will choke sometimes...it wakes me up at night and I shoo him out of the room.

That's the problem with dogs with flat noses. They snore and snort and choke - if it gets real bad you may want to have a vet look up his nose, it may be obstructed.

He was a rescue- My damn friend gve him to me because no one else would put up with him, I am a sucker for rescues with sob stories behind them- he had been fed rat poison and someone had broken his legs, he was quite feral and aggressive for a while..... he has been with me eight years now, and will be here his lifetime. He has problem with his trachia, but the vet said just leave him as he is...he does have problems breathing, as well as other problems due to stupid humans breeding his unfortunate ancestors...

he looks like Stitch:

Or a strange seal...
He can not run and play much, he doesn't breath well...but has a better life than many... He is gentle and tame ( only with family, not with strangers, I put him away in my room when strangers visit, unless they are good with dogs because he is fearful), and quite a love bug but not bright in any way- very simple minded, and also whiney and snorty. But he is ours...

I think that some dog breeders have ruined many breeds- they should breed for health, intelligence and gentleness- instead of just looks...I am a border collie fan.
[+] 3 users Like carol's post
19-03-2016, 11:36 AM
extra post...
19-03-2016, 02:10 PM
(19-03-2016 11:30 AM)carol Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 10:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  That's the problem with dogs with flat noses. They snore and snort and choke - if it gets real bad you may want to have a vet look up his nose, it may be obstructed.

He was a rescue- My damn friend gve him to me because no one else would put up with him, I am a sucker for rescues with sob stories behind them- he had been fed rat poison and someone had broken his legs, he was quite feral and aggressive for a while..... he has been with me eight years now, and will be here his lifetime. He has problem with his trachia, but the vet said just leave him as he is...he does have problems breathing, as well as other problems due to stupid humans breeding his unfortunate ancestors...

he looks like Stitch:

Or a strange seal...
He can not run and play much, he doesn't breath well...but has a better life than many... He is gentle and tame ( only with family, not with strangers, I put him away in my room when strangers visit, unless they are good with dogs because he is fearful), and quite a love bug but not bright in any way- very simple minded, and also whiney and snorty. But he is ours...

I think that some dog breeders have ruined many breeds- they should breed for health, intelligence and gentleness- instead of just looks...I am a border collie fan.

They used to breed for purpose (service to humans, intelligence fits here), health and disposition. Now all they breed for is looks. Sadcryface

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post