So, Australia, let me see if I have this right...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 04:15 AM
RE: So, Australia, let me see if I have this right...
(05-06-2014 04:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 03:52 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am human, we have technology.

What are you going to do?
Shoot the roo?

Typical Yank. Dodgy

Actually I would have a mind control device, typical aussie. Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 04:27 AM by Free Thought.)
(05-06-2014 04:15 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 04:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  What are you going to do?
Shoot the roo?

Typical Yank. Dodgy

Actually I would have a mind control device, typical aussie. Dodgy

Citations, Sir, or leave the immediate vicinity!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-06-2014, 05:41 AM
Can we ride kangaroos?
05-06-2014, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 05:46 AM by Free Thought.)
(05-06-2014 05:41 AM)rizzzzzzzzzzzz Wrote:  Can we ride kangaroos?

If you want to risk getting kicked to death, you can try.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-06-2014, 05:44 AM
Re: RE: So, Australia, let me see if I have this right...
(05-06-2014 05:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  If you want to risk getting kicked to death, you can try.
What are the odds of getting kicked to death by a kangaroo, if a person is near one and try to ride it?
05-06-2014, 05:55 AM
(05-06-2014 05:44 AM)rizzzzzzzzzzzz Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 05:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  If you want to risk getting kicked to death, you can try.
What are the odds of getting kicked to death by a kangaroo, if a person is near one and try to ride it?

Actually, the odds of being kicked to death are pretty low. I just felt like dramatising.

Kangaroos can impart significant force in a kick thanks to their powerful legs and can easily throw a grown man back at least half a meter, and broken ribs are pretty much assured with you take a kick to the chest from an adult.

However, Kangaroos are more likely to maul a person to death than kick them to it: they make good use of their clawed paws and not inconsiderable jaws, but they are in the main fairly docile creatures and often retreat from or try to intimidate humans, though they will react violently if you approach them suddenly or their young at all; males are especially temperamental and powerful.

I really would not advise just walking up to a random kangaroo in a Mob and trying to mount it.

05-06-2014, 08:34 AM
(05-06-2014 05:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 05:44 AM)rizzzzzzzzzzzz Wrote:  What are the odds of getting kicked to death by a kangaroo, if a person is near one and try to ride it?

I really would not advise just walking up to a random kangaroo in a Mob and trying to mount it.

Awww...Theres an image I needed this morning. Thank you young man. Weeping
05-06-2014, 03:38 PM
(05-06-2014 08:34 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 05:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I really would not advise just walking up to a random kangaroo in a Mob and trying to mount it.

Awww...Theres an image I needed this morning. Thank you young man. Weeping

... What?

05-06-2014, 03:59 PM
(05-06-2014 05:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 05:44 AM)rizzzzzzzzzzzz Wrote:  What are the odds of getting kicked to death by a kangaroo, if a person is near one and try to ride it?

Actually, the odds of being kicked to death are pretty low. I just felt like dramatising.

Kangaroos can impart significant force in a kick thanks to their powerful legs and can easily throw a grown man back at least half a meter, and broken ribs are pretty much assured with you take a kick to the chest from an adult.

However, Kangaroos are more likely to maul a person to death than kick them to it: they make good use of their clawed paws and not inconsiderable jaws, but they are in the main fairly docile creatures and often retreat from or try to intimidate humans, though they will react violently if you approach them suddenly or their young at all; males are especially temperamental and powerful.

Why mount them, just eat them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_meat

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-06-2014, 04:03 PM
(05-06-2014 03:59 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 05:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Actually, the odds of being kicked to death are pretty low. I just felt like dramatising.

Why mount them, just eat them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_meat

I've never eaten 'roo meat.

heard tell that their meat is great for fishing.