So Busy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2017, 10:59 AM
So Busy!
We all get busy now and then and can't post much. If you're busy now, what are you busy with?

I'll start. WORK has gotten nuts the last couple weeks. We've been doing a lot of tests for potential new clients, and a lot of that works lands on my plate. Gasp

It's okay, though, it's my job and I have some security, at least!

What's got you too to be much involved. Peak in a leave a quick post!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
21-04-2017, 12:45 PM
RE: So Busy!
Forms! Taxes, tags, car registration, more taxes and insurance ... I'm up to my ass in filling out forms!

Then of course, my family wants me to come to hang with them specifically this weekend for an uncle's birthday "because it may be his last." It's been "may be his last." for the past 10 years. I don't mind really and actually want to see my favorite aunt, who will be there Sunday. But it's going to be a cramped weekend because ...
On top of all that, I've been helping a friend through the death of her father who croaked off Tuesday night and now his funeral is Tomorrow morning. I somehow have to get off work in the middle of the night, drive two hours to a Sleep Inn, where I will be wired for at least an hour, then hopefully sleep until 9 am, shower, dress, and drive another 40 minutes to a funeral I really don't want to be at. Undecided Death is so exhausting.

I wish this month was just done. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-04-2017, 01:02 PM
I'll start getting busy on weekends with work soon hopefully. Other than that nothing really.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-04-2017, 01:56 PM
I have to clean a couple rooms, wash some dishes, hang up some clothes, do an hour or two of German, write some things down to organize a bit of my time better, God knows what else...
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
21-04-2017, 02:13 PM
(21-04-2017 12:45 PM)kim Wrote:  Forms! Taxes, tags, car registration, more taxes and insurance ... I'm up to my ass in filling out forms!

Then of course, my family wants me to come to hang with them specifically this weekend for an uncle's birthday "because it may be his last." It's been "may be his last." for the past 10 years. I don't mind really and actually want to see my favorite aunt, who will be there Sunday. But it's going to be a cramped weekend because ...
On top of all that, I've been helping a friend through the death of her father who croaked off Tuesday night and now his funeral is Tomorrow morning. I somehow have to get off work in the middle of the night, drive two hours to a Sleep Inn, where I will be wired for at least an hour, then hopefully sleep until 9 am, shower, dress, and drive another 40 minutes to a funeral I really don't want to be at. Undecided Death is so exhausting.

I wish this month was just done. Dodgy

Awww Kim, that does sound exhausting! Sad
21-04-2017, 05:10 PM
I'm in for an exhausting weekend also, getting my wife's and my pills set out, read a library book, [Image: 8PRZaqs.gif?zoom=2] read TTA, check my email, fix myself something for breakfast, oh and maybe clean up whatever dishes I dirty at breakfast. And the really tiring thing I have to do is go get my hair cut.

A really exhaustion day to say the least. [Image: mdRjZLV.gif?zoom=2]

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
[+] 1 user Likes Ro3bert's post
25-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Things that makes me busy everyday is of course my work and thing around in the house. Prepare food for my family and household chores.
[+] 1 user Likes Helleyouse's post