So Deluded It's Funny!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: So Deluded It's Funny!
(04-04-2012 03:12 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Conservapedia is Actualy painful to read. No one can be that fucking ignorant it doesn't seem possible.
Don't bet on it Scott. As I said in my post on Conservapedia, people believe that stuff because they can't accept anything else. It doesn't matter how much it flies in the face of evidence.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
08-04-2012, 07:44 AM
There is a movie, called 'The Color of Magic', that the FES would probably like. It shows the earth sitting ong 4 elephants/standing on a turtle....... or maybe they would hate it? If I remember right, it was both a very strange movie, and very long......
08-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Terry Pratchett's discworld series. Read it.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
08-04-2012, 08:12 AM
(04-04-2012 03:00 PM)Observer Wrote:  http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/
this is not a real fundy site. This is owned by Landover Baptists...its a parody site.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2012, 09:54 AM
I am having a hard time connecting the dots. You people DO know that websites like the FES are just humorous sites, right? Really getting annoying pointing this out. I used to be a member for the fun of it. Landover baptist forums is the same way.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
[+] 2 users Like NotSoVacuous's post
08-04-2012, 02:09 PM
(08-04-2012 09:54 AM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  I am having a hard time connecting the dots. You people DO know that websites like the FES are just humorous sites, right? Really getting annoying pointing this out. I used to be a member for the fun of it. Landover baptist forums is the same way.

Conservapedia is real though.

Good to see you back by the way, you haven't been around for a while.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-04-2012, 04:07 PM
(08-04-2012 09:54 AM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  I am having a hard time connecting the dots. You people DO know that websites like the FES are just humorous sites, right? Really getting annoying pointing this out. I used to be a member for the fun of it. Landover baptist forums is the same way.
Shh... Let us continue to believe in false things so we can laugh at them.

Under Repair.