So EA just released a new star wars battlefont trailer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2015, 12:05 PM
Wink So EA just released a new star wars battlefont trailer.
Yep I am a huge star wars fan and I have played every star wars battlefront game since it first came out 2004, then battlefront 2 came 2006 I think and I thought there wouldn't be any more of them but here we have this new awesome trailer and you can just see how awesome this game is going to look.

hypehypehypehypehype
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like 4Syntraph's post
17-04-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: So EA just released a new star wars battlefont trailer.
(17-04-2015 12:05 PM)4Syntraph Wrote:  Yep I am a huge star wars fan and I have played every star wars battlefront game since it first came out 2004, then battlefront 2 came 2006 I think and I thought there wouldn't be any more of them but here we have this new awesome trailer and you can just see how awesome this game is going to look.

hypehypehypehypehype

By DICE. Same studio that brought us Battlefield! They know how to make large-scale war games and I feel this Battlefront game will be no exception.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-04-2015, 04:23 PM
(17-04-2015 12:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 12:05 PM)4Syntraph Wrote:  Yep I am a huge star wars fan and I have played every star wars battlefront game since it first came out 2004, then battlefront 2 came 2006 I think and I thought there wouldn't be any more of them but here we have this new awesome trailer and you can just see how awesome this game is going to look.

hypehypehypehypehype

By DICE. Same studio that brought us Battlefield! They know how to make large-scale war games and I feel this Battlefront game will be no exception.

Sorry to ruin your fun, but you forget that this game is published by Electronic Arts. I have good reasons to believe that EA will fuck this up in some way, just like they always do. It took over a year for Battlefield 4 work like it should have. I will be dissapointed if they didn't include a way to fight against bots like in the old days; the sillyness of the AI in Battlefront 1 and 2 is amazingly funny and entertaining.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
17-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Oh and Origin sucks fucking dickshit poo balls. I dread the fact that I might have to use it to play this.

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
17-04-2015, 04:28 PM
(17-04-2015 04:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 12:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  By DICE. Same studio that brought us Battlefield! They know how to make large-scale war games and I feel this Battlefront game will be no exception.

Sorry to ruin your fun, but you forget that this game is published by Electronic Arts. I have good reasons to believe that EA will fuck this up in some way, just like they always do. It took over a year for Battlefield 4 work like it should have. I will be dissapointed if they didn't include a way to fight against bots like in the old days; the sillyness of the AI in Battlefront 1 and 2 is amazingly funny and entertaining.

I mean Dead Space, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Titanfall. Just because it's EA doesn't mean it'll automatically be bad. That's just a stereotype. Yes they have had their issues but so have others.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-04-2015, 04:32 PM
(17-04-2015 04:25 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Oh and Origin sucks fucking dickshit poo balls. I dread the fact that I might have to use it to play this.

I happen to not mind origin. Free games with their "On the House" program and other deals has gotten me Dragon Age: Origins and the Sims 2 with all DLC for free.

17-04-2015, 04:37 PM
(17-04-2015 04:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 12:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  By DICE. Same studio that brought us Battlefield! They know how to make large-scale war games and I feel this Battlefront game will be no exception.

I already knew that dice from EA had taken over battlefront 3. I've liked battlefield 3 and 4 as long as I don't play them for too long. The only thing I worry about is that they release a bunch of DLCs on lunch day like call of duty and Evolve
17-04-2015, 04:43 PM
(17-04-2015 04:37 PM)4Syntraph Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 04:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Sorry to ruin your fun, but you forget that this game is published by Electronic Arts. I have good reasons to believe that EA will fuck this up in some way, just like they always do. It took over a year for Battlefield 4 work like it should have. I will be dissapointed if they didn't include a way to fight against bots like in the old days; the sillyness of the AI in Battlefront 1 and 2 is amazingly funny and entertaining.

I already knew that dice from EA had taken over battlefront 3. I've liked battlefield 3 and 4 as long as I don't play them for too long. The only thing I worry about is that they release a bunch of DLCs on lunch day like call of duty and Evolve

They are releasing a DLC for Battlefront not long after launch but it will be Free.

17-04-2015, 04:44 PM
That was the era of many good Star Wars games again and those were great. I only played a bit of them but were innovative and fun with their use of the weapons and choices of screwing around.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-04-2015, 05:08 PM
(17-04-2015 04:28 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 04:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Sorry to ruin your fun, but you forget that this game is published by Electronic Arts. I have good reasons to believe that EA will fuck this up in some way, just like they always do. It took over a year for Battlefield 4 work like it should have. I will be dissapointed if they didn't include a way to fight against bots like in the old days; the sillyness of the AI in Battlefront 1 and 2 is amazingly funny and entertaining.

I mean Dead Space, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Titanfall. Just because it's EA doesn't mean it'll automatically be bad. That's just a stereotype. Yes they have had their issues but so have others.

It isn't just a stereotype when they have fucked up over and over again more than they have suceeded. I have every right to be cynical about this game, always have been. I like DICE and their Frostbite engine, and I believe them when they say they have "done all they can" to make this the sequel what fans have been wating for the last 10 years. But that doesn't change the fact that EA might have put have put their stamp of shit over it. After all, the Sims 4 sucked and Battlefield Hardline is the poorman's version of BF4. That's shit they've fucked up in less than a year. EA just doesn't give shit, and reason why I say this is because I have played Battlefront 1 and 2 to death. I have two copies of both Battlefront 1 and 2 cause they've been played to overuse. I care, and that's the problem.