So... Halo 5 beta...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: So... Halo 5 beta...
whats so good about it? Because the last time I checked, ever since Halo 1 it has just been one bland, lifeless fps with not a single new innovative gameplay mechanic or bit of story telling that has been overhyped since xbox 1.

I mean, it is literally a rip off of everything else that came before it with crappy cartoon graphics. So whats so great about it? Basically just looks like call of duty with cartoony space man suits.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 05:42 PM
(28-12-2014 04:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  whats so good about it? Because the last time I checked, ever since Halo 1 it has just been one bland, lifeless fps with not a single new innovative gameplay mechanic or bit of story telling that has been overhyped since xbox 1.

I mean, it is literally a rip off of everything else that came before it with crappy cartoon graphics. So whats so great about it? Basically just looks like call of duty with cartoony space man suits.

I agree, I haven't been a fan of Halo I only play/ed it because my friends are insanely into it. CoD is by far my FPS of choice, just that CoD went to the shitter when it started turning out turds year after year.

This one, Halo 5, is vastly different from the previous ones.
Faster gameplay, better weapons, far far better graphics, great sprinting mechanics (when you sprint your shields don't recharge), nice well rounded and balanced gameplay (something CoD has always done very poorly at...).

You just gotta play it, it's unlike any previous Halo and it's far far better.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-01-2015, 07:05 AM
I'm getting behind.......

I still haven't played Halo III yet.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post