So... Hi!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: So... Hi!
(03-01-2013 01:14 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(03-01-2013 01:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  You can also rant, shout, piss and moan. Big Grin
But only two of those at a time. Or three at the most, if you're Chas Drinking Beverage

Remind me why I urged you to stay? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 01:21 PM
(03-01-2013 01:20 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(03-01-2013 01:16 PM)pxlgirl Wrote:  I can swear here?? Now that's fucking awesome! Ya know, most forums would filter such things. Big Grin
Can? You are required to. One of the forum rules. People get banned for not swearing enough almost every day Angel

I don't swear and you haven't gotten me banned yet! Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2013, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 02:04 PM by Vera.)
(03-01-2013 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  Remind me why I urged you to stay? Consider
Because you're out of your mind (such as it is). Need you even ask?

(03-01-2013 01:21 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I don't swear and you haven't gotten me banned yet! Drinking Beverage
Only because I don't have the power to... and in light of recent changes, I must abandon my old plan and come up with a new one...

Oh, pxlgirl, another very important rule - every thread must be derailed. The more times - the better Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
03-01-2013, 01:30 PM
(03-01-2013 01:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oh, pxlgirl, another very important - every thread must be derailed. The more times - the better Tongue

Ok, I already notice that happening to mine... j/k Evil_monster Big Grin ... not Tongue

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)
[+] 1 user Likes pxlgirl's post
03-01-2013, 01:31 PM
(03-01-2013 01:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(03-01-2013 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  Remind me why I urged you to stay? Consider
Because you're out of your mind (such as it is). Need you even ask?

(03-01-2013 01:21 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I don't swear and you haven't gotten me banned yet! Drinking Beverage
Only because I don't have the power to... and in light of recent changes, I must abandon my old plan and come up with a new one...

Oh, pxlgirl, another very important - every thread must be derailed. The more times - the better Tongue

Pay no attention. These are lies! Lies, I say!

You get extra credit for very clever derailings, however. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2013, 01:42 PM
(03-01-2013 01:20 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(03-01-2013 01:16 PM)pxlgirl Wrote:  I can swear here?? Now that's fucking awesome! Ya know, most forums would filter such things. Big Grin
Can? You are required to. One of the forum rules. People get banned for not swearing enough almost every day Angel
Right. Vera, I just submitted a ban request for your post here which explains that thew forum rules require you to swear but in which you didn't swear. Can't you follow your own fucking rules?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
03-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Heh, before I can cleverly derail any thread, I have to read more first. From what I saw so far it seems to be a fun place here. But now my eyes and brain are shutting down, it's bedtime! Smile

"Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." (Carl Sagan)
03-01-2013, 01:44 PM
(03-01-2013 01:30 PM)pxlgirl Wrote:  Ok, I already notice that happening to mine...
It means we like you... or are bored. Or both Tongue

(03-01-2013 01:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pay no attention. These are lies! Lies, I say!

You get extra credit for very clever derailings, however.
Everything seems clever to you guys Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
03-01-2013, 01:56 PM
(03-01-2013 01:44 PM)Vera Wrote:  Everything seems clever to you guys Laughat
What, did you say something about us guys? I must have missed it while I was busy trying to turn your thumbnail image sideways to look inside, er, well, never mind. I was just being a guy.
I hope that gets me points for a clever derailment, or at least a titillating one...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
03-01-2013, 02:07 PM
(03-01-2013 01:56 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I must have missed it while I was busy trying to turn your thumbnail image sideways to look inside, er, well, never mind. I was just being a guy.
I hope that gets me points for a clever derailment, or at least a titillating one...
[Image: 4rofl.gif]
Really, I don't have a comeback for this... Unless, maybe to ask if you want me to send you the original - bigger - picture Smartass