So... How many cats will I end up with?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: So... How many cats will I end up with?
(11-03-2015 03:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Consider

Good question.

I think it might be a little bit difficult to stop being black and female.

Our christian friends tell us that gayness is a choice so that's one that's easy to change, right? Laughat

Actually, the thing to change is probably ... stop being lazy Big Grin and set up that site.

Ha..Yeah, easy peasy lemon squeezy. I've had preachers try to cast it out of me... still gay. Thanks for the link.

(11-03-2015 05:23 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Black, gay, atheist.... Wow, you're just lucky to even have any friends! I'm kidding, though my cat would agree you need a feline buddy now.

I agree that maybe a meetup group could be good. They can be difficult to find in some areas. For instance, I live in an area with so many churches that's how some give directions. (Turn left at the old Free Will Baptist, go straight, but if you hit the Catholic place, you've gone too far.)

Welcome and I hope you have fun here!

Friends? What's that? There are a lot of assumptions flying around this board. LOL. Here's a big virtual hug; I live in a similar place, so I know your pain. Sadcryface

(11-03-2015 05:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 02:37 AM)Dreamer808 Wrote:  I would include the Libertarian part, but I don't want you guys to laugh me out of here, so I'll settle for the first four.

Well, that's entirely dependent on your penchant for wearing tin-foil. Tongue

Ha... Is that a Lib joke? I've never heard that one before. Not sure what it means. Blush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: So... How many cats will I end up with?
Dreamer808, you need look no further... the glorious Interwebz has enough cats to go around.... black lesbians, too. Atheists .... Consider that's a tough one.

Oh wait! Blink

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post