So. How would you like to kill Kim Jong Un ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: So. How would you like to kill Kim Jong Un ?
(25-12-2014 06:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, Bucky, if you're going to have the word "so" in your thread titles you must put more than one '.' after it.
ie: So... How would you like to kill the leader of Best Korea?

The extra dots give the impression of casualness. When you put a single '.' after 'so' it just looks retarded.

"So." is blunt, sharp and short and uninspiring.
"So..." is casual, flowing and inviting.

If you follow this advice I think you'll do alright here Bucky. Just remember that your biggest breakthroughs will come from your struggles, your best growth begins with your setbacks and your greatest lessons are birthed from your failures. Winter turns to spring, the sun always rises again. Keep persevering because I believe in you.

Sigh. Well alrighty then. I'll try to do better I guess.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Anal electrocution with the armadildo.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
25-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Thousands of nasty paper cuts.
Maybe a bottle of lemon juice for fun.
25-12-2014, 08:00 PM
By proxy.

(25-12-2014 06:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Force feed him a cupcake comprised mostly of strychnine.

That way we can watch him seize for a while as he died painfully. We can listen to his every strangled, desperate gap for breath as his respiratory system fails due to constant stimulation.

Game of Thrones spoiler:
That is indeed the most satisfying way to kill a petty dictator.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
25-12-2014, 08:11 PM
(25-12-2014 06:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 06:04 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Please explain (coming from you it has to be painful)

Mis-hooked up arterial line to line to suction. (As in medical goof ... it's would NEVER be purposely done ... except for Kimmy). ie suck the blood out of him. Thumbsup

She scares me sometimes...Shocking

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
25-12-2014, 08:26 PM
(25-12-2014 08:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 06:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Mis-hooked up arterial line to line to suction. (As in medical goof ... it's would NEVER be purposely done ... except for Kimmy). ie suck the blood out of him. Thumbsup

Have to admit .. it would be effective. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-12-2014, 08:41 PM
(25-12-2014 08:00 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  By proxy.

(25-12-2014 06:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Force feed him a cupcake comprised mostly of strychnine.

That way we can watch him seize for a while as he died painfully. We can listen to his every strangled, desperate gap for breath as his respiratory system fails due to constant stimulation.

Game of Thrones spoiler:
That is indeed the most satisfying way to kill a petty dictator.

I would rather go with the way it happened in the book.
It was more... "clawy", if you get what I mean

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
25-12-2014, 09:20 PM
(25-12-2014 08:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 06:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Mis-hooked up arterial line to line to suction. (As in medical goof ... it's would NEVER be purposely done ... except for Kimmy). ie suck the blood out of him. Thumbsup

Angel

An arterial line is much more invasive than a peripheral IV. It is a closed system with a bag of normal saline under pressure typically used for continuously monitoring blood pressure and drawing frequent lab work. Typical placement is in the radial artery, but when a person has poor vasculature, it may be placed brachial or femoral.

Suction tubing looks completely different and can't attach to IV or arterial tubing without some serious ghetto rigging. It would have to be 100% intentional. Don't worry, I'm not playing dracula at work.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
26-12-2014, 01:14 AM
I think if you don't believe in him, he will no longer exist.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
26-12-2014, 08:14 AM
(25-12-2014 06:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, Bucky, if you're going to have the word "so" in your thread titles you must put more than one '.' after it.
ie: So... How would you like to kill the leader of Best Korea?

The extra dots give the impression of casualness. When you put a single '.' after 'so' it just looks retarded.

"So." is blunt, sharp and short and uninspiring.
"So..." is casual, flowing and inviting.

If you follow this advice I think you'll do alright here Bucky. Just remember that your biggest breakthroughs will come from your struggles, your best growth begins with your setbacks and your greatest lessons are birthed from your failures. Winter turns to spring, the sun always rises again. Keep persevering because I believe in you.

Read and learn, Muffy -

ellipsis |iˈlipsis|
noun ( pl. ellipses |-sēz| )
the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.
• a set of dots indicating such an omission.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post