So I'd just wanted to say goodbye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: So I'd just wanted to say goodbye
(05-05-2015 12:38 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I have had some problems to figure out where i would fit in here. And since I'm kind of withdrawn as a person it might just be me who are too shy about the whole thing.

But I might as well say my goodbyes anyways. I hope the best for you all. And keep fighting the good fight. I do hope that who ever you are and where ever you live that one day religion will be a non-issue in your everyday life.

Take care all.

Much love and hugs.

- Erik

But....but.....

[Image: please-don-t-go-je-cf-9f-cf-9fis-groupie...0-3602.jpg]

Nobody cares if you don't post a manifesto or some long drawn out rant. We really don't care if you don't read Plato and Aristotle. As a matter of fact it might be fascinating for many of us to see how you live your life in a country that's so non-religious. It would be a breath of fresh for those of us who live in a country like the USA.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-05-2015, 01:31 PM
(05-05-2015 01:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  But....but.....

Nobody cares if you don't post a manifesto or some long drawn out rant. We really don't care if you don't read Plato and Aristotle. As a matter of fact it might be fascinating for many of us to see how you live your life in a country that's so non-religious. It would be a breath of fresh for those of us who live in a country like the USA.
Oh dear you are bringing out the heavy guns.

Tbh I don't really know what to say about life in Denmark. You get up in the morning go to work. Come home do what ever it is you do with your family before bedtime rinse/repeat. I do think you would cry if you had to pay tax here. Though I don't really find our taxes ridiculous. (^_^)
05-05-2015, 05:49 PM
I have no idea who you even are so...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
05-05-2015, 06:19 PM
(05-05-2015 01:31 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 01:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  But....but.....

Oh dear you are bringing out the heavy guns.

Tbh I don't really know what to say about life in Denmark. You get up in the morning go to work. Come home do what ever it is you do with your family before bedtime rinse/repeat. I do think you would cry if you had to pay tax here. Though I don't really find our taxes ridiculous. (^_^)

I bet you don't have a lot of staving people or homeless people like the US. Or totally uneducated people.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-05-2015, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 06:42 PM by DLJ.)
(05-05-2015 01:31 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Oh dear you are bringing out the heavy guns.

There you are. You've found your niche.

Your contribution will be to describe to our Murikan friends what life could be like... You are the light at the end of the tunnel.

This should have the dual effect of giving them hope and also, mildly pissing them off.

Win / win.

Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
05-05-2015, 06:39 PM
(05-05-2015 05:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have no idea who you even are so...

lesson one on TTA, learn the phrase

Fuckin' earmuffs!Dodgy

no worries, we all know it.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
05-05-2015, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 08:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
You say Goodbye and I say Hello! Hello, hello! I don't know why you say Goodbye I say Hello. Hello hello!

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Deciding to leave after two dozen posts seems a little premature, but hey, each to his own.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
05-05-2015, 09:52 PM
(05-05-2015 12:38 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I have had some problems to figure out where i would fit in here. And since I'm kind of withdrawn as a person it might just be me who are too shy about the whole thing.

But I might as well say my goodbyes anyways. I hope the best for you all. And keep fighting the good fight. I do hope that who ever you are and where ever you live that one day religion will be a non-issue in your everyday life.

Take care all.

Much love and hugs.

- Erik

Actually you're mistaken. You thought you were leaving, but you're not. Sorry dude. My name's green so I make the rules. Cool

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
05-05-2015, 09:59 PM
(05-05-2015 09:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

Take care all.

Much love and hugs.

- Erik

Actually you're mistaken. You thought you were leaving, but you're not. Sorry dude. My name's green so I make the rules. Cool

Green? But I thought your name was... Nevermind.