So I'd just wanted to say goodbye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2015, 07:46 AM
RE: So I'd just wanted to say goodbye
(05-05-2015 12:38 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I have had some problems to figure out where i would fit in here. And since I'm kind of withdrawn as a person it might just be me who are too shy about the whole thing.

But I might as well say my goodbyes anyways. I hope the best for you all. And keep fighting the good fight. I do hope that who ever you are and where ever you live that one day religion will be a non-issue in your everyday life.

Take care all.

Much love and hugs.

- Erik

Edit: Or get attention [ insert Canadian sorry ]

Man I've been here for years and I'm still not sure where I fit. But I'll tell ya this there are some smart fuckers here and I've learned quite a bit in my time here and sometimes (I hope) I even gave a perspective that others might not have considered.
Then of course there's making fun of people which I thouroghly enjoy Smile and there's making stupid jokes which others seem to enjoy.
Aside from that it's weird to post that you're leaving. Are you trying to get people to convince you to stay? This isn't the "insecure girl fishing for compliments" syndrome is it?
Ok ok. I'll do it just once. You're not fat and ugly. You're beautiful.. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2015, 07:52 AM
I'm a bit late chiming in on this one and it seems you are now staying so just wanted to say this makes me happy as you seem like a nice guy so I'd have been sorry to see you go.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
22-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Looked like an attention grab here from a relatively new poster than wasn't getting the amount needed. Rarely the "goodbye" threads lead to said poster leaving.

Did you get your fill? Good. Now shut the god damn door and sit back down. Just cause you don't think you can offer anyone here anything doesn't mean you need to leave. I'm here to learn from knowledgeable posters like Goodwithoutgod, Bucky, Mark Fulton. As well as enjoy conversation with others who see through the bullshit, and the added bonus of laughing at dipshits like Q.

Kick your shoes off and stay awhile.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
22-06-2015, 09:16 PM
(22-06-2015 05:38 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Looked like an attention grab here from a relatively new poster than wasn't getting the amount needed. Rarely the "goodbye" threads lead to said poster leaving.

Did you get your fill? Good. Now shut the god damn door and sit back down. Just cause you don't think you can offer anyone here anything doesn't mean you need to leave. I'm here to learn from knowledgeable posters like Goodwithoutgod, Bucky, Mark Fulton. As well as enjoy conversation with others who see through the bullshit, and the added bonus of laughing at dipshits like Q.

Kick your shoes off and stay awhile.

I don't *do* "goodbye's".
Too bad.
Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-06-2015, 11:29 AM
(22-06-2015 03:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Hi Erik stick around I've not been here long but understand how easy it can be to become discouraged but everyone matures and finds their own niche in their own time. Some folks I noticed had only been here about a year and yet their rep count is in treble figures and they have people fawning all over them but i realised that they were actually just very savvy when it comes to self promotion i.e. using their profession to the max proffering all manner of fancy advice etc. I actually have the same profession as them but choose not to crow about it because personally I would rather just be my self , so I ignore them because in reality the problem is with me and my thinking and not with them and just enjoy what this place has to offer after all its supposed to be a forum not a popularity contest, that's how I sorted my problem out and you can do the same with your shyness you could even start a thread about your shyness you might be surprised what comes up. All the best and hope you stay.

Dodgy Noted.

If you have a problem with something I post, respond directly to the post instead of shitting on someone else's thread.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
23-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Sorry ?
23-06-2015, 11:50 AM
That was random. Lols
23-06-2015, 12:05 PM
(23-06-2015 11:50 AM)adey67 Wrote:  That was random. Lols

She may think you were talking about her with the whole "self-promotion" type thing and I can see why she would think that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-06-2015, 12:14 PM
(23-06-2015 12:05 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 11:50 AM)adey67 Wrote:  That was random. Lols

She may think you were talking about her with the whole "self-promotion" type thing and I can see why she would think that.

(21-06-2015 09:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Nice to meet a fellow RN from across the pond but how on earth did you find the time to build such a cult following and reputation in such a short time ? I know ladies are better at multitasking but this is ridiculous lol ,

I wasn't born yesterday.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
23-06-2015, 12:17 PM
(23-06-2015 12:14 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 12:05 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  She may think you were talking about her with the whole "self-promotion" type thing and I can see why she would think that.

(21-06-2015 09:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Nice to meet a fellow RN from across the pond but how on earth did you find the time to build such a cult following and reputation in such a short time ? I know ladies are better at multitasking but this is ridiculous lol ,

I wasn't born yesterday.

Yeah, that was very rude of adey.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze