So I'd just wanted to say goodbye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: So I'd just wanted to say goodbye
WTF Adey? You that desperate for attention? Dodgy Fucken hell.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2015, 12:29 PM
Yeah I guess it was, sorry got some issues with my ptsd definitely not thinking straight, being admitted to hospital tomorrow for a psych assessment and treatment majorly paranoid right now hope you can forgive me no excuse but not feeling too good right now very sorry
23-06-2015, 12:32 PM
(23-06-2015 12:29 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Yeah I guess it was, sorry got some issues with my ptsd definitely not thinking straight, being admitted to hospital tomorrow for a psych assessment and treatment majorly paranoid right now hope you can forgive me no excuse but not feeling too good right now very sorry

... Hmmm. You're classified right now as probable troll/sock. I sure as fuck don't subscribe to the notion of being born yesterday *either*. In the event that you're for real and not just another ass, hope you get the treatment that you need.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Don't blame you for how you think I was wrong guess I deserve it
23-06-2015, 12:44 PM
(23-06-2015 12:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 12:14 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I wasn't born yesterday.

Yeah, that was very rude of adey.

Rude and untrue. Use her job for popularity? This is a place where people talk about what's going on in their lives. She is a nurse. I don't really see how you equate that to someone trying to win a popularity contest? People like her because she is a funny, nice person. If you stick around awhile and be yourself, I am sure in a year you'll have people liking you too. But making nasty comments about people you don't know is not the way to go about it.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-06-2015, 12:47 PM
(23-06-2015 12:29 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Yeah I guess it was, sorry got some issues with my ptsd definitely not thinking straight, being admitted to hospital tomorrow for a psych assessment and treatment majorly paranoid right now hope you can forgive me no excuse but not feeling too good right now very sorry

I hope you get the help you need. Good for you for taking first steps. Everyone makes stupid comments on here from time to time. We'll just say this was yours and start fresh Yes
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-06-2015, 12:49 PM
Nurse makes valuable contributions.
If you want to point out unwarranted rep, I'm sitting on 80 for stupid pictures and smartass comments. Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
23-06-2015, 12:50 PM
(23-06-2015 12:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  Nurse makes valuable contributions.
If you want to point out unwarranted rep, I'm sitting on 80 for stupid pictures and smartass comments. Big Grin

And you've been here a lil over a year. Stone him!!!!
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
23-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Bud, we're not here to beat you up or bully you. I'm not sure how to put this so you'll understand... you made a clumsy attack on a friend, someone whom we all admire. We shat on you. No big deal. It might have been meant as a joke or whatever, but you've gotta be damn careful when you do that kinda borderline stuff, especially when you're currently a bit unknown to the rest of us, and hopefully you've learned that.

You've basically made me (and perhaps others) a bit wary of you, as we've had several trolls act similarly. Over time that wariness will dissipate if you are a genuine person, but there's nothing much you can do yourself to make it go away faster.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-06-2015, 12:53 PM
(23-06-2015 12:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 12:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Yeah, that was very rude of adey.

Rude and untrue. Use her job for popularity? This is a place where people talk about what's going on in their lives. She is a nurse. I don't really see how you equate that to someone trying to win a popularity contest? People like her because she is a funny, nice person. If you stick around awhile and be yourself, I am sure in a year you'll have people liking you too. But making nasty comments about people you don't know is not the way to go about it.

I think you replied to the wrong person, or I managed to get on your bad side somehow.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post