So I'd just wanted to say goodbye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: So I'd just wanted to say goodbye
(23-06-2015 12:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 12:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Rude and untrue. Use her job for popularity? This is a place where people talk about what's going on in their lives. She is a nurse. I don't really see how you equate that to someone trying to win a popularity contest? People like her because she is a funny, nice person. If you stick around awhile and be yourself, I am sure in a year you'll have people liking you too. But making nasty comments about people you don't know is not the way to go about it.

I think you replied to the wrong person, or I managed to get on your bad side somehow.

Bro, do you even English? Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-06-2015, 12:56 PM
(23-06-2015 12:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 12:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Rude and untrue. Use her job for popularity? This is a place where people talk about what's going on in their lives. She is a nurse. I don't really see how you equate that to someone trying to win a popularity contest? People like her because she is a funny, nice person. If you stick around awhile and be yourself, I am sure in a year you'll have people liking you too. But making nasty comments about people you don't know is not the way to go about it.

I think you replied to the wrong person, or I managed to get on your bad side somehow.

no neverrrrrrrrrrrrr Big Grin I was replying to adey...but i haven't had real coffee yet this am only decaf in my latte Sad
23-06-2015, 01:03 PM
(23-06-2015 12:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 12:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I think you replied to the wrong person, or I managed to get on your bad side somehow.

Bro, do you even English? Tongue

Depends on what kind of English lol, American English, or British English.

(23-06-2015 12:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 12:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I think you replied to the wrong person, or I managed to get on your bad side somehow.

no neverrrrrrrrrrrrr Big Grin I was replying to adey...but i haven't had real coffee yet this am only decaf in my latte Sad

Aww Hug , I was going to say, I'm on Nurses Side Tongue she has always been so kind and nice and great, fun to talk to and just a joy to have around.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-06-2015, 01:08 PM
Adey's sorry, plausible reasons, let's move forward. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
23-06-2015, 01:12 PM
(23-06-2015 01:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  Adey's sorry, plausible reasons, let's move forward. Yes

You're not the boss of me Angry

Bechased

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Marondod is right what I did was unforgettable I wish I could take it back but I cannot I am genuinely sorry for being such a prick I have backstabbed someone who did not deserve it and said a bunch of stuff which wasn't true and the scary thing is I honestly don't know why, after all i don't even know the person I attacked. this is why I want to get treated because I am afraid of my anger and my behaviour. I dont expect anyone to believe me and thats ok but i promise my outbursts are random and not personal I will delete my account because it is the honorable thing to do and once again I am sorry for having been such a bastard not being a poor me but genuinely think it is not fair for me to inflict my problems on others. Nurse I am truly sorry.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
23-06-2015, 01:39 PM
(23-06-2015 01:35 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Marondod is right what I did was unforgettable I wish I could take it back but I cannot I am genuinely sorry for being such a prick I have backstabbed someone who did not deserve it and said a bunch of stuff which wasn't true and the scary thing is I honestly don't know why, after all i don't even know the person I attacked. this is why I want to get treated because I am afraid of my anger and my behaviour. I dont expect anyone to believe me and thats ok but i promise my outbursts are random and not personal I will delete my account because it is the honorable thing to do and once again I am sorry for having been such a bastard not being a poor me but genuinely think it is not fair for me to inflict my problems on others. Nurse I am truly sorry.

Don't delete your account. You're sorry-just move on now. Everyone says things they don't mean from time to time. You owned up to it--so it's all good Big Grin
23-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Facepalm Dodgy

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-06-2015, 01:59 PM
I have to say, sometimes people take things on the internet far too seriously.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
23-06-2015, 03:02 PM
(23-06-2015 01:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 01:35 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Marondod is right what I did was unforgettable I wish I could take it back but I cannot I am genuinely sorry for being such a prick I have backstabbed someone who did not deserve it and said a bunch of stuff which wasn't true and the scary thing is I honestly don't know why, after all i don't even know the person I attacked. this is why I want to get treated because I am afraid of my anger and my behaviour. I dont expect anyone to believe me and thats ok but i promise my outbursts are random and not personal I will delete my account because it is the honorable thing to do and once again I am sorry for having been such a bastard not being a poor me but genuinely think it is not fair for me to inflict my problems on others. Nurse I am truly sorry.

Don't delete your account. You're sorry-just move on now. Everyone says things they don't mean from time to time. You owned up to it--so it's all good Big Grin
Than you so much for your kind words, although I really am sorry and regret my actions and although I did say originally after a repost that my thought processes' were not normal and that the problem was with me not with anyone else I have to accept that some mistakes are irredeemable the most important thing is that it has made me fully realise I am not well seeing things in black and white brings this home to you in a unique way thanks once again adey
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post