So I guess I'm out now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: So I guess I'm out now?
(13-05-2014 02:34 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You're real!?!?!?!?!?! Shocking

Sad

Kidding...you really need to get a thicker skin if you are going to hang out here. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2014, 03:42 PM
(13-05-2014 02:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:34 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  Sad

Kidding...you really need to get a thicker skin if you are going to hang out here. Tongue

Oh psh, c'mon now. I've been here almost a year and I've dealt with muffs.

If I couldn't tell what kidding was by now I'd have to be a slow man.
13-05-2014, 03:45 PM
(13-05-2014 03:42 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Kidding...you really need to get a thicker skin if you are going to hang out here. Tongue

Oh psh, c'mon now. I've been here almost a year and I've dealt with muffs.

We're toughening you up to deal with the family.

I don't understand your reference to Muffs though...our ambassador of compassion and joy. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
13-05-2014, 03:50 PM
(13-05-2014 03:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 03:42 PM)Jasozz Wrote:  Oh psh, c'mon now. I've been here almost a year and I've dealt with muffs.

We're toughening you up to deal with the family.

I don't understand your reference to Muffs though...our ambassador of compassion and joy. Dodgy

Laugh out load

My bad. I think I need less toughening up and more lines/data to throw in their faces when they keep trying to pass this religious tripe on me.
13-05-2014, 04:19 PM
(12-05-2014 09:27 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  I could just see the gears grinding in Sarah's head, and finally she couldn't listen to his drivel anymore and just started drilling him about how some people are actually able to see the world in shades of grey and not as a moral black and white, and then they got into it over moral authority, and my brother immediately went to a shitload of cherry-picking around verses, and when Sarah brought up some of the less-savory parts of the O.T. he immediately went for "Oh well that was the old law"

I actually did a thread on that a little while back. I've heard that excuse from Christians many times, and I always respond "But the Bible is the word of your infallible god. By using that as an excuse, you're saying that his actions in the Old Testament were wrong. After all, your god is all-seeing and all-knowing, so why would he choose to do things which we consider to be immoral in the present day?"

Of course, this is the point where they throw a hissy fit and usually quit while they are behind.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like WindyCityJazz's post