So. I had a presentation about Abortion at school.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: So. I had a presentation about Abortion at school.
Don't be absurd, this thread is not closed. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-11-2013, 04:44 PM
(09-11-2013 02:18 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  (Thank you for being so polite! Smile )
You're welcome. I wasn't this considerate when I first came to this forum; several months of absence and my interactions with one of the theists on this forum have taught me to be humble.

(09-11-2013 02:18 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Anyway, I meant that people are talking a lot about thinking, and rationality, and all that. But as I've said, there is more to truth than fact. So, let's reconsider how we are faithful to fact, and we can discover the truth that comprises the facts. It is a fact that the baby has no brain. It is truth that the baby is alive. Bowing

Was that not good?
I disagree with the premise of your argument. Why do you think that there is more to truth than fact?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-11-2013, 05:29 PM
(09-11-2013 03:39 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 03:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's not about winning, it's about learning.

It's about thinking, knowledge, methodology, evidence, science, ethics, and morality; and being open to ideas.

No, it's about winning. And you've out maneuvered me for the final strike, so enjoy your rep, this thread is closed.

This is why you failed in your argument. It is not about scoring points it is about honest evaluation of a position.

[Image: 47ef70a2eeaa38dd52cc5fbe0b3a47.jpg]
[Image: 4b08703153f9765c8ac7064dda4549.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-11-2013, 06:25 PM
(09-11-2013 09:39 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 05:14 PM)Question Wrote:  I'd like to see some of the men protesting Abortion to have a child come out of them.

You know who has even less than a say then the poor, oppressed women?

The fucking kids.

You listen up and you better listen good, when people fucking ignore you for your gender and only fight against you so you can reproduce you better fucking believe people are strongly pro choice. I've been around for some time, I haven't seen very many good days but I'm still a person. I still expect you to respect me, regardless of my gender. I expect to be treated with more respect than a possibility. I expect my health, opinions, and other needs to be higher up than a possibility. The fetus may miscarry anyway, and do you know fucking what?
Women still die because of miscarriages.
Some fetuses don't even last pregnancies.
Some kids go right into a orphanage and don't get homes, they get pushed aside while they can watch other kids with families play outside, they get a royal fuck you from society.

Perhaps you need to get your head out of your ass and start caring about the people currently here.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 3 users Like Question's post
10-11-2013, 09:36 PM
(09-11-2013 06:25 PM)Question Wrote:  You listen up and you better listen good, when people fucking ignore you for your gender and only fight against you so you can reproduce you better fucking believe people are strongly pro choice. I've been around for some time, I haven't seen very many good days but I'm still a person. I still expect you to respect me, regardless of my gender. I expect to be treated with more respect than a possibility. I expect my health, opinions, and other needs to be higher up than a possibility. The fetus may miscarry anyway, and do you know fucking what?
Some kids go right into a orphanage and don't get homes, they get pushed aside while they can watch other kids with families play outside, they get a royal fuck you from society.

Perhaps you need to get your head out of your ass and start caring about the people currently here.

[Image: judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg]

Come back with something at actually addresses my post, asshole. Drinking Beverage
10-11-2013, 09:58 PM
(10-11-2013 09:36 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 06:25 PM)Question Wrote:  You listen up and you better listen good, when people fucking ignore you for your gender and only fight against you so you can reproduce you better fucking believe people are strongly pro choice. I've been around for some time, I haven't seen very many good days but I'm still a person. I still expect you to respect me, regardless of my gender. I expect to be treated with more respect than a possibility. I expect my health, opinions, and other needs to be higher up than a possibility. The fetus may miscarry anyway, and do you know fucking what?

[Image: judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg]

Come back with something at actually addresses my post, asshole. Drinking Beverage

1. I'm actually gay. 2. Judge Judy is a little smarter than what you've used, you're more of the quality of the Banana man. 3. People already debunked your shit. I don't know if you read their replies, but I sure did, they pretty much destroyed their arguments. Why should I waste my time doing it again? It's not like you actually learn anything.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
10-11-2013, 10:00 PM
I mean I'm not sure how you missed people debunking your arguments. Pretty much there's pages of it.

[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
11-11-2013, 05:28 PM
(10-11-2013 09:58 PM)Question Wrote:  1. I'm actually gay.

OH NO SORRY!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

(I'm bisexual/gay, so I have a licence.)

Anyway, sorry if I offended you, just couldn't get past the rudeness and misslogic of your post. Thumbsup
11-11-2013, 06:15 PM
(11-11-2013 05:28 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  

OH NO SORRY!

What?

(11-11-2013 05:28 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  (I'm bisexual/gay, so I have a licence.)

Then why did you use that pic?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
11-11-2013, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 06:30 PM by Question.)
(11-11-2013 05:28 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  

OH NO SORRY!

(I'm bisexual/gay, so I have a licence.)

Anyway, sorry if I offended you, just couldn't get past the rudeness and misslogic of your post. Thumbsup

Actually just being gay doesn't really justify using slurs, but that may be my opinion. It's actually sorta surprising and peculiar now that you've told us you are gay, seeing as you are promoting the use of homophobic slurs to help use the general idea of a homosexual as a synonym for a lower class of people that can easily be dismissed based on their personal preferences.

[+] 1 user Likes Question's post